4✔️

rule number one, two, three

*Next day*

It was a school afternoon and Soobin was sitting in an empty classroom, occupying the teacher's desk where he'd supposedly teach a private lesson with the troublemaker.

He looks at the clock.

5 minutes late.

What did he expect? Choi Yeonjun, who is always late in class appears early in HIS class?

He kills some time by humming a melodic tune to himself, counting the tables and multiplying each two stools together with the amount of chairs there was sitting in the room. Possibly anything that would prevent him from getting bored.

He even practiced saying a few lines freely, without looking at his sheets of paper he specially prepared for this lesson. It was his first time ever teaching someone something like this but he was pretty confident about this.

Soobin was pretty sure he'd nail this.

Finally after it felt like hours, Yeonjun enters the classroom casually. He was 8 minutes late.

Soobin sighs. "You're late."

"I know." He replied, taking a seat sloppily, his chewing becoming loud.

"And why is that?"

"You never told me to come here early." Yeonjun snarked.

"Well as far as I know, appearing in class early is common sense." Soobin sorted his papers.

"You could just say you were too lazy to appear here early. It's not like I'm gonna send you to detention or anything."

The guy scoffs in sarcasm, rolling his eyes with a grin. "Fine I was lazy to come here early. Happy?"

Soobin nods. "It's good that you're honest with me." Finally acknowledging the elastic candy in his mouth, he motions him to throw it out.

"Spit your gum out."

Yeonjun taps his chin with his index finger as if he was considering to spit it out before replying with a, "Hmm, nope."

"I do not want to repeat myself." He looks at Yeonjun with terrific eyes. "Spit. It. Out."

Still, even if Soobin demanded him, he was still stubborn, refusing to spit out a stupid piece of gum.