You've got no confidence lately! (hh)

~in heaven~

"You've got no confidence lately, Samael! People, no matter deamon or angel, will obey you if you're confident in yourself!", Micheal said while majestically stroding down the aisle with Luci by his side. "First of all, it's 'Lucifer' now ", Luci corrected him, "And second-", the sound of screams and fighting came through the window. "Not again!", Micheal cursed. "What's going on?", Lucifer asked confused. He was used to this kind of sounds, after all he spents almost all of his time in hell, but he wasn't used to hear that kind of stuff in heaven. "It's a three headed giant dog. His 'visits' are becoming more regulare", Mick anserwed annoyed. "Should we help them?", Luc asked. "Ofcourse we should stupid!", Micheal said as if it was the most obviouse questions ever.
Because of it urgency, Luci wanted to just jump out the window but Micheal insisted on at least using a balcony. Said and done, they flew from the balcony to the 'ground'. While Mick helped a few Angels that were hurt and tried to calm them down, Luc took care of the giant dog.
"Wait a sec... Serv?!", he said incredulously. The dog raised his head by the sound of his name and looked down at Luci. As soon as the giant dog regonized him, he began to walk torwards the small deamon with a wagging tail. Lucifer on the other hand just stood there with crossed arms and as Serverus was in front of him, he comamded "Stop" the dog stopped. "Sit" and with a little tremble Serv sat down. "Lay down in front of me", the big one obeyed and laid down in front of him. Luci smiled, petted the dog's head and said "Good boy!"
Michael just starred at him in utter shock. "You're right Mickey. I really need more confidence the only ones that obey me are overlords, hell hounds, snakes and particullary everyone who is easy to manipilate!", Luci said care freely petted Serverus. "Well i've gotta get the little one home. Great my little Charlie from me will ya?", he said, climbed on the hell hounds back and waved Mick good bye. Micheal starred after the giant dog which disappeared in a light portal with Luc laying on his back and smilling fondly.

I had an earworm of this song where they sing "You've no confidence lately!" and this just plopped into my head
-Onyxia 🖤