"★needie needs★"

Jotaro is weak after a stand battle so when he comes home he’s just happy to see you. Despite his body aching he still wants to kiss you and make love to you. You realize he’s still in pain so you whisper you’ll take care of him as you lead him to your bed.

You help him shed his clothes before you do the same with your own. He lays down on the bed and opens his arms to you, you crawl across the bed and kiss him before straddling his hips. You sink down onto him and take him fully.

He groans deep in his chest and his big hands hold onto yours hips as you start to ride him. It’s a gradual build up of momentum and his hands slide down to your thighs, rubbing the muscles to help you keep going without the burning sensation from exhaustion.

His hands are warm as they move from your thighs to your back, never breaking contact for a second because he needs to feel you. His hands aren’t smooth, they are rough and calloused from years of protecting and defending those he loves or simply because it was the right thing to do, You shiver at the feeling.

He sits up, wrapping his arms around you and now you’re face to face as you roll your hips. And you falter for only a moment because his eyes….those ocean blue eyes are so vulnerable, so open in a way you’ve never seen before. And you run your fingers through his hair and bring him against you, cradling his head as he buries his face against your neck.

You hear him deeply inhale and he whimpers. He whimpers so softly but you hear it and you kiss his temple and ride him faster.

“Is…is this too much?” You ask because even through the haze of lust you suddenly feel conscious of your weight upon him and how fast you are riding him.

He kisses your neck, “You…on top of me is all I want. Your presence…your weight on me….” He groans and kisses your neck again, “I can take it, baby. I want it. I want you.”...
___________________

Anyways the reason it's so short is because it's basically a practice for me, I haven't wrote in so long and this is quite new. So just tell me what y'all think by the looks of this one and if I should keep going★