Revealed Truth

A/N not gonna narrate since im lazy asf so yea

////

Lucifer: What?

Alastor: Its me.

Lucifer: you're kidding-

Alastor: Why would i be?

Lucifer: I- I can't believe you're- I missed you so much.. (Lucifer hugs him aweee wholesome not rlly lol)

Alastor: I missed you too. (dawg hugs him back 😀)

Lucifer: How did you die?

Alastor: Well..lets see, I was killing my victim and while I was done a random hunter mistaken me as a deer and shot me in the head while 3 hunter dogs proceeded to eat me. 👌

Lucifer: that's cruel-

Alastor: You are correct.

-time skip brought to you by Angel's body count-

Lucifer and Alastor were just hanging out in the main lobby getting used to the new remodeled hotel, Husk was watching them from the bar wondering why Lucifer and Alastor suddenly got along, Angel saw this too.

Angel: heya husk, ya think smiles and short king there fuckin? 🫵

Husk: *"angel." face*

Angel: gee I was jokin, but yea how'd they get along so suddenly?

Husk: Dunno

Charlie walks in suprised with excitement seeing Lucifer and Alastor get along, Vaggie walks in with Charlie also seeing Lucifer and Alastor get along.

Vaggie: How did you both get along?

Alastor: Hm, Lets say we came to an agreement.

Lucifer: yeah 😀👍

Husk and Vaggie had their suspicions, Angel was also suspicious but didn't REALLY care, Charlie was just happy seeing the both of them get along.

Time passed by, Alastor and Lucifer had been hanging out almost ALL DAY, one day they went out for a walk (maybe a kiss later- /j) Husk and Vaggie went to go get Charlie to talk about the both of them, Angel was suspicious and curious so he tagged along.

Vaggie: Hey Charlie, can we talk?

Charlie: Sure! whats up?

Vaggie: Don't you see how Alastor and Lucifer had been- hanging out almost everyday?

Charlie: Yea? What about it?

Husk: c'mon they've been hanging out all day, Im starting to get more suspicious about them knowing Alastor.

Angel: Yea, I agree with husk here

Charlie: Its okay, we can try asking them as soon as they get back.

-time skip after they had a conversation and they agreed since in lazy as fuck-

When they got back to the hotel, Charlie called the both of them for questions with the others (I just remembered cherri 💀)

Lucifer: So, what is this about?

Charlie: Soo, we've been wondering how you guys got a long

Angel: yea, i mean we got eyez

Lucifer gives Alastor a look asking permission to tell them the truth and ask them abt our "hangout", Alastor nods.

Lucifer: Okay so, when we were alive or he was, we met at school I was a new student that day and i sat next to Alastor, we became friends to best friends. always playing everyday. One day, I disappeared going back to hell, Alastor died from dogs and a deer hunter after my disappearance and thats all.

The others were shocked in silence, until Angel broke the silence.

Angel: sooo, yall knew each other back then?

Lucifer: yea

Charlie: how come you never told me any of this?

Lucifer: Im sorry Charlie, I just never thought of it.

Charlie: its ok ig, but please tell me next time

Lucifer: dw, i will

-time skip-

they was all sleepin, Alastor was still awake and Lucifer knocked on his door

Alastor: Hm?

Lucifer: Can i sleep with you..?

Alastor: go ahead.

And then WAP BAP BOOM ALAKAZAM they cuddle 😋

544 WORDS 👍