The Big Day

Jax Aka Santana in MM

"Today was the day we were suppose to be moving into our new house". 

"Kaloni come and help your father and I move the rest of these boxes I wanna get there before the sun goes down , my mama yelled from upstairs of our now old house for the 6th time in the last 6 months , I rolled my eyes sarcastically and ran up the stairs".

  "My mother was already standing there holding out a box for me to take it to the car. As I was taking the box to the car my dad yelled telling me and my mom that there were no more boxes and we could start to head to the new house I took a big sigh and got into the back seat of my dad's new all black range rover trimmed in gold".    

"As we started to hit the streets of Compton all my child hood memories came back , I was use to this but my mom and dad always told me once they had enough money I'd never have to look this way again and I held them to that but fuck it I was use to this shit. I was actually raised in West burnside Bronx , came from nothing , adopted at 2 and all I ever wanted was to just live life happy and peacefully".    

" I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone that dinged indicating that I had a text , it was from my brother Quez. (First name that popped into my head while typing this). Quez was actually my real brother , same mother same father when I turned 7 I started to wonder about my real family so my foster parent being known made something out of nothing shake and found him and we've been inseparable every since. Quez is a sophomore at Clark Atlanta university.
Quez💙 Wyd fat head ass lil girl ?
Sent 5:01
Minding my business bitch.
Sent 5:01 pm
Quez💙 Watch yo mouth hoe🗣
Sent 5:02 pm
Ya moms but nah otw to the new house with the Wilsons 🙄
Sent 5:05 pm
Quez💙 We got the same mama 😐 damn y'all moving again this what y'all 15th time in the last 3 weeks ? 🤨
Sent 5:06 pm
The same mama that gave me up for adoption at 2 how could I ever forget and haha very funny but yeah I guess so 🤷🏾‍♀️
Sent 5:07 pm
Quez💙 Man Kaloni when you gone talk to her ? She ask about you every time she calls I'll give you her number just call man
Read 5:08 pm

" I didn't reply to the message I just simply left him on read and locked my phone , I don't understand how you could be okay with giving your child or any child who didn't ask to be here up for adoption".

——————-
Start a random conversation in the comments I wanna get to know my readers 💗
I take opinions into consideration! 😘