The bell doesnt dismiss you , i do!

October 3rd 2017
Next Day;
Kaloni outfit in the MM

"Kaloni if I have to come in here and wake you up again ima know something girl , get up and get ready for school"

"Ma I heard you damn I mumbled back to my mama who continuously kept yelling and barging in my room". 

"Why are you so loud for at 7:15 in the morning I said squinting my eyes at my red alarm clock beside my bed "all I know is before I walk out this house you better be dressed head to toe" and with that being said I got up and started my daily hygiene routine".   

"Apparently my mom already had me enrolled at the local high school here in Compton (Compton High) I wasn't really tripping though I'd be graduating in January ". 

"After about 30 minutes in the shower I lotioned my body down in my A Thousand Wishes from bath&bodyworks and got dressed in a simple fitted dickies one piece suit and threw on some buttas"

"I rushed down stairs just in time to eat breakfast and asked my dad if I could whip his benz today and of course he was hesatating at first because he just got it but he also said yes giving me his keys but not before saying baby girl don't crash and be careful , alright pops I got you. AYE MA COME TAKE THIS PICTURE IN THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT QUICK"

SCHOOL——-

"I arrived at school ten minutes later and parked the car I turned it off and took a deep breath I step out fixed my self and walked over to the blue double doors and took another deep breath I walked in and already eyes we're on me and comments we're made , but i ignored it and made my way to the office and approached a beautiful women around her mid thirties".  

"Can I help you"

"Oh yeah hi I'm the new student Kaloni"

"She just simply nodded her head , gave me a paper and smiled"

"I was ready to cuss her the fuck out already because bitch where the fuck am I suppose to go"

"Guess I'll find the shit myself I mumbled walking away from the lady"  

"Looks like I got Ap English in class room 111 from 8:25-9:25 and it's only 8:45 so that's where I'm going" I continued mumbling to myself".

"I walked into the quiet classroom with the door slamming behind me just to have all these ugly ass kids look at me".

"The fuck y'all looking at I mumbled as I made my way over to a lady who I assumed was the teacher".

"Can I help you I'm in the middle of a class"

"If you would have let me speak you would have known why I was standing in your class room"

"I'm Kaloni , your NEW STUDENT and YOU are I said being extra on the words "new" , "student" and "you".

"Tucker. I'm Misses Tucker your Ap English teacher have a seat beside Chyna and take out a piece of paper and a pencil Chyna raise you hand"

"I just simply smirked and brushed passed her to the seat she assigned to me"

Name TWO favorite celebrities one Male one Female 😘
-Your Author 🕺🏾