chapter 25.

angel🎀.

i got dressed so i could go to the club with the girls. was i nervous ofc i just feel like they give off bad vibes but my friends are going so.

i finished getting dressed and i headed there. i was the last one to get there because i decided to come at the last minute.

i walked over to where the girls were. "hey guys" i said.

"ouu you look cute" aja said.

"thank you boo.. ugh what happened to your boots sis ?" i said looking at her house shoes.

"girl feet were on 10 lol" she said making me nod cus i understand.

"ouu okay jack jack. abs are abing and you look good" i said as she drink her margarita.

"thank youu pretty" she said making me nod.

"where's the rest of the girls ?" i asked.

"well chelsea, kelsey, and jewell decided to to go look for arike cus she just disappeared" aja said.

i grabbed a drink & when i tell you i was drinking shots back to back they was looking at me like i was a monster.

"okay that's enough" aja said. i was so tipsy and everything they said made me laugh.

i grabbed a shot and i felt someone take it from me.

"uht uht no more" jackie said making me pout.

"no stop give it back" i whined.

"no angel you drank enough. girl your only 22 relax on the alcohol" jackie said.

"so you drank too" i said.

"yeah and i know what im doing and what's happening around me." she said.

i got up and grabbed a shot from a tray a girl was holding and jackie took that one from me too.

"omg give it back jackie. no i want it" i said.

"no. now sit so i can get you some water" .

"yeah no more" aja said.

"yall dtm" i mumbled.

"no cus i came here to have a good time and i can do that and im old enough to drink if i want to" i yelled in jackie's face.

"you see how you acting right now ? this is why we won't let you have anymore angel you need to chill out." jackie said.

"whatever im leaving" i said grabbing my purse.

"oh no you don't" they said grabbing my arm.

"omg what now ??" i whined.

"angel you can't just leave while your intoxicated. you do realize how dangerous that is right ? we have to stay together" jackie said.

"yeah yeah" i said flopping down on the little couch thingy. i grabbed my phone and texted chenn back.

angel: hii bae imyyy 😔.

chenn: lol i miss you more pretty. you having fun ?

angel: i was but jackie and aja won't let me have alcohol anymore.

chenn: are you drunk ma ?? 😭

angel: nope just superrrrrr superrrrrr tispyyy hehe 🥰.

chenn: lol well youn need to drink nomore baby. you don't know how much alcohol your body can handle. but have fun and i love you!

angel: i love you more 🥰🥰🥰🥰.

"im tired" i said laying my head on aja's lap.

"you should be you partied like you've never partied before" she said making me laugh.

"ugh jackie your so fineeee. i love me some chocolate" i said giggling.

"lol thank you baby" she said laughing as she shook her head.

"HEYYYY" chelsea yelled.

"ohh angel f***** up ain't she ?" chelsea said laughing.

"ohh baby she partied so hard" jewell added.

"poor girl" kelsey said giggling.

"yeah and she got really upset with me when i wouldn't let her have anymore alcohol" jackie said.

chennedy🖤.

angel went to the club with some of the girls and tbh i really ain't mind. because she's been through so much these past couple of months and she's finally getting her happiness back so who am i too take that from her.

she texted me and i could tell she was having a good time and that's all i wanted lol.

i texted her good night & let her know that i was about to go to sleep. i left phoenix early so i could come back to chicago and train with my trainer.

and angel was gonna ride back with one of our friends who's from chicago.

chenn: good night my love 🥹🩷.. i hope you had fun tonight baby.

angel: hey girls this jackie angel just feel asleep but i wanted to let yk we did get her here safely cus ik you knew she was drinking.

chenn: ahh okay! bet thank you for taking of her i really appreciate it🫶🏾.

angel: ofc that's my girl! we gone take care of each other! have a good night 🖤.

chenn: you too!

i am definitely grateful for jackie and the crew for taking care of her. i put my phone on the charger and turned over to my good side. IYKYK lol.

the next morning i saw that i had 3 missed calls from angel. baby i was sleeping lol. i got up and called her back and she answered.

"hii my love" she said into the phone making me smile.

"hey mama.. you okay ? you called 3x and i was sleeping so that's why ian answer" i told her.

"yeah my separation anxiety was bad but im okay" she said making me nod.

"did you have fun last night ?" i asked.

"mhm jackie nem was tripping tho" she said laughing.

"no baby they were just being safe lol." i told her.

a few hours later they got back to chicago. i went to her apartment and she hugged me tightly.

"let's go cuddle" she said pulling me upstairs to her room.

i took off my hoodie & got into bed beside her. she laid her head on my chest. i felt her rub my thighs lightly as her eyes began to close.

i really feel like angel has been doing at good job at healing. it takes time ofc but she's so strong and i love that i get to be here for her every step
of the way. i leaned down and kissed her forehead as she drifted off to sleep.

chapter 25😝! y'all know i had to let angel have a good time cus she healing and deserve it plus they won the all star game! i love how jackie nem a girls girl making sure she good! vote & comment💋!