chapter 22.

angel🎀.

i heard someone knock on the door so i went downstairs to see who it was. i opened the door and saw chenn standing there with a smile.

"hey beautiful" she said shutting the door behind her.

"hey" i said walking to the kitchen.

"you okay.. you sound drained" she said making me nod.

"i am" i said rubbing my forehead. she came over to me and hugged me. it was really what i needed. i felt my eyes fill with tears. she wiped my face and led me to my room.

"what's going on mama ?" she asked.

"idk i'm so tired.. i don't wanna feel like this anymore. i feel like i'm constantly drowning" i said taking a deep breath.

"yk im here if you need anything mama. ik it's hard but you gone get through this. your so strong baby" she said kissing my forehead.

"thank you bae" i said yawning.

"mhm gts beautiful" she said rubbing my back. i nodded and drifted off to sleep.

i woke up and slowly walked downstairs where i heard talking in the kitchen. i walked in and saw diamond, kamilla, and dana.

"hey mama, here they brought you wing stop" i smiled and hugged them before kissing chenn's cheek. "thank you guys" i said sitting down.

"so how are you doing ?" diamond asked me.

"mm good i guess" i said shrugging.

afterwards i got dressed for my first day of therapy. i was not excited but i have hope that it will help me at least a little bit. i slowly walked to chenn's car with no energy or will whatsoever.

"your gonna be fine mama" she said grabbing my hand. she kissed my cheek and nodded. i could tell she was hurting for me but i didn't want her to worry about me.

after about 10 minutes we pulled up and i slowly got out. i gotta at least try so im gonna do that. i walked in as i held chenn's hand tightly. we sat down and i waited for my therapist.

"hello.. my name is nicole" the pretty black women said. i gave her a weak smile and chenn rubbed my leg.

"so tell me what's going on miss reese ?" i looked at chenn because minute i start talking im gonna bawl my eyes out. "can i tell her ?" chenn asked and i nodded my head yes.

"well see angel has this ex and he attacked her and tried to kill her. and it really traumatized her. she's been having nightmares and really bad panic attacks" chenn said.

chennedy🖤.

i got angel some wing stop hoping it would cheer her up. i watched as she leaned against the window tears rolling down her face.

her first session actually went good. she talked and really opened up. hopefully she won't feel like this for long.

"baby.. how do you feel ?" i asked looking over at her and then back at the road.

"freaking helpless" she sighed.

"your not love. what your going through is completely normal i promise. your not helpless baby you just gotta open up and let God into your heart" i told her.

"i love you" she said through tears.

"i love you more beautiful. no more tears baby ion like seeing cry. your okay i promise" i said wiping her face.

she smiled at me and nodded her head biting into her chicken wing.. i watched as her facial expression went from sad to "this food is so good" lol.

when we got home i ran her a warm bath so she could relax her mind and muscles. "call me if you need anything mama. take your time" i said pecking her lips.

"thank you mama" she said smiling. i nodded and closed the door behind me. i sighed and threw my phone on the bed. it's honestly so stressful tryna make sure angel is okay.

i hate seeing her so hurt man. but my biggest fear is it becoming to much for her and she end up doing something to herself. because when it comes to depression it don't play nor does it spare anyone.

i'm hoping that therapy will help as well as me. i been trying to be there for her as much as possible cus she knows she's loved and worth so much.

kamilla: how is she ?? 🥺🥺.

chenn: i got her to calm down.. she's taking a warm bath right now but im about to go check on her.

kamilla: okay keep me updated!

chenn: i will.

i got up and walked in where i saw angel watching baddies west on her ipad. i smiled and closed the door quietly letting kamilla know. i went downstairs to make her some tea.

its supposed to help with her headache and relax her mind as well. i pressed record on tiktok. "hey guys im making tea for my girlfriend. it's supposed to help with headaches. she went to her first day of therapy and guys she really opened up".

"and that led to her crying her heart out. & when she cry a lot it leads to a migraine. right now she's taking a warm bath to relax herself." i said to the camera.

"guys it's been super rough for angel. like he really hurt her & like seeing her like this hurt me. it's a constant fight to make sure she know how beautiful and loved she is" i said stirring the sugar.

"yall pray for my baby cus although she's struggling right now she's a strong women and she gone get through it with me by her side at ALL TIMES. no matter how hard it get" i said smiling. the video ended and i posted it.

i walked upstairs and saw angel cuddle up with my hoodie.. it was the cutest. "here baby drink this.. should help with your migraine" i said handing the glass to her.

"thank you love" she said smiling. i nodded and got into bed beside her. she cuddled up to me and i rubbed her forehead.

"thank you for everything bae.. i really appreciate it and you more than you'll ever know. it's always nice having someone to hold me when i need it most. i love you so much" angel said pecking my lips.

"i love you more mama. yk imma always be here for you. it's me and you forever my love through thick and thin." i said rubbing her thighs.

chapter 22😝! angel went to her first day of therapy! she actually liked it. but chenn is so loving and supportive. super gentle with her we love it! vote and comment🙃!