KinnPorsche 🌶

Porsche didn't know how to feel. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, but he couldn't stop even if he wanted to. He was consumed by the pleasure he felt when Kinn was devouring him. He liked every single touch and kiss the other gave him, even if he knew it was wrong. Porsche knew that for Kinn he was just another of his boy toys. The only difference was the fact that he was more accessible. He was living under the same rooftop as Kinn, and he was almost every single moment of the day with him. Kinn was mad after a meeting? He should tell everybody to leave and then fuck Porsche on the meeting table. He was aware that many of the bodyguards knew, but they never said anything. 

Today, he was little bit gloomy. His mind did go to Kinn, and he hated it. The mafia heir was at a meeting outside the compound and for the first time he didn't take Porsche with him. He was worried and jealous. He really should stop thinking about the other. He looks at his coffee and then around him. He was in the cafeteria, drinking his second coffee of the day. Even if Kinn wasn't here, he had to deal with Tankhun and he is alright tired. 

"I am sorry. Can I sit with you?" asks a voice. 

Porsche looks at the person speaking with him. A new face. A new bodyguard. After the death of some bodyguards and the injuries of others, they had to recruit some new meat. Porsche signals the man to sit down and he does it. He looks at the new bodyguard. He is young and well made, he also looks strong. However, he was too new in here, so he wasn't anybody's bodyguard yet. 

"I am Kent. What about you?" says the man. 

"Porsche."

"Oh my Gosh! You are Porsche? Khun Kinn head bodyguard? Everybody speaks about around here. They only have good things to say about you." says Kent a little too excited. "And you are also very handsome." adds him, while looking Porsche from head to toe. 

"Thank you." says Porsche a little hesitantly. 

They continue speaking, or better said Kent was speaking while he was listening. Kent was flirty and Porsche knew it, but he didn't care too much in that moment. He wasn't even surprised. Kent wasn't even the first or the last to do that. Then he hears someone behind him and he is met with a confused Big. 

"Khun Kinn wants to see you, Porsche." says Big and only after his voice, he understood that the man was in a bad mood. 

Porsche sigh and then gets up. He leaves with saying any words. He walks the long corridors and rides the elevator, wondering what happen again. How bad could have been the meeting? Once in front of Kinn's office, he knocks on the door and waits. An angry voice is telling him to enter, and he does as he is told. He closes the door after him and then he makes eye contact with the man. Porsche gulps as he was looking at the other. Kinn was mad and this was written everywhere on his face, but the fact that his eyes were almost black didn't help too much. 

"Come here." says Kinn. 

Porsche does as he is told. He goes close to his boss, and when he made place for him, Porsche sat on Kinn's lap, face to face with him. Looking closely, the bodyguard could also see that the man was tired. Most possible because he had to fight with people that could be more unreasonable than Tankhun. Something rare but not impossible. Porsche waited. He didn't move or say anything, knowing that anything could fuel the fire in Kinn. It's never good to be at the receiving end of that fire. 

"Today, was a mess." says Kinn. "People were being worse than Tankhun when he wants something. I was regretting for not getting you with me, but fucking you in a public restaurant wasn't something that want, don't we Porsche?" asks Kinn and Porsche only nods. "So from the moment the meeting ended till I arrived home, the only thing I wanted was you and your body. But big was my surprise when I go to the cafeteria and see you flirting with another." says the mafia heir his voice getting darker.