1

📍sugarhill New York
     Omniscient pov

It was currently around 1am July 2nd, the block of well known as sugarhill was packed. Upcoming rappers dd osama and his little brother notti osama we're currently filming their music video dead opps.

The whole "OY" was outside tonight to show love to the boys as they were recording their music video. They had been blowing up lately being known as "the 3 demons". The third "demon" was their well known best friend sugarhill ddot.

He was also featured in the video he wasn't rapping just dancing around having a good time with his best friends.

After about two hours of everyone dancing around and having fun the video shoot started coming to an end.

📍Sugarhill New York
         Dd Osama pov

Tonight was a night I thought to myself laughing slightly as everybody started heading home. 

I got into my car waiting for ddot, notti, and jay as they were saying their goodbyes to everyone. They finally entered the car after about 5 minutes.

"Bro tonight was crazy asf " ddot said laughing "right all the bros and bitches was outside" i said as everyone started laughing

"Nah but on some real shi im proud of you lil niggas y'all did y'all shit tonight" jay said to me and notti

we dapped him up thanking him jay had always been one of our biggest supporters love him to death wrd2

We finally got to the crib getting situated ddot would be staying for a couple days while his mom was out on a business trip.

I grabbed my phone out deciding to post the pictures from the video shoot