3

📍Sugarhill New York                Asias pov

📍Sugarhill New York
               Asias pov

Justin had been acting weird for the past couple days even when I was over there he ain't want me kissing on him or anything.

He even laughed at ddot and bri bitch asses when they was talkin shit about me like how you my nigga but you actin dayroom?.

I was about to pull up on him just to start some shit then talk to him about everything bc I wasn't fuckin with it tbh.

I was coming down his street when I seen them loading bags into the trunks of the cars I knew all the girls and ddot would be leaving today which made me happy fuck them.

I seen Darrian lil gay ass and Justin laughing like back up off my nigga?.

I parked my car jumping out quick catching everyone's attention as they rolled their eyes like y'all wanna hate me so bad.

I walked over to Justin who gave me a side hug as I mugged Darrian who gave me the same look in return as I scoffed.

"We gotta talk" I said to Justin who looked at me and nodded leading me to his room shutting the door behind us.

"Wsp?" He said sitting on his gaming chair "Justin Reyes you got me fucked up wrd2 my deads" I said shouting in his face.

He stood up pushing me back a little "wrd2 everything I love you tweakin out fuck outta my face asia" he said staring at me.

"Nah nigga you moving mad dayroom ain't been talkin to me tryna hangout or none of that you weird asf nigga" I said getting in his face more.

He simply shrugged "my fault" he said sitting back down "that's all you gone say nigga?" I say starting to get pissed off more.

He nodded and I scoffed "nigga fuck you wrd2 everything you dayroom as fuck" I stood up leaving slamming the doors along the way.

 📍The crib  Justin's pov  Here we go again another argument where we break and get back together but not this time im truly done with the toxic shi

📍The crib
Justin's pov

Here we go again another argument where we break and get back together but not this time im truly done with the toxic shi.