chapter 74

After fifteen days both Aadya and her daughter were discharged from hospital whole Raghuwanshi palace was decorated as a bride people were standing outside the palace to welcome their princess and queen, soon their car reached near the palace people started hooting for princess Aadya smiled at them and ask Yug to stop the car she came down holding her daughter with the help of Ruhi.

Aadya- here is your princess please bless her a good health .......they blessed her wholeheartedly and left after giving gifts to their princess and in return there princess gifted them something.

They had arranged naming ceremony after two days as Aadya wasn't well to sit more, Yug helped Aadya inside he took her in bedroom to change her dress he saw the cut mark on her lower abdomen, he bent and kissed her mark.
She caressed his hairs as he hugged her lightly without hurting her .

Yug- you're very brave mera baccha........he again kissed her there.

Aadya- Yug stand up I'm feeling hungry feed me something sweet please.......she showed her puppy eyes.

Yug- that's not going to work jaan .......he said while standing up.

Aadya- please na ..........she said hugging his torso with a pout.

Yug- no sweetie you're doctor had advised to avoid all these food for some days........he said pecking her pout.

Aadya- thoda sa ........she pecked his lips.

Yug- ok wait I'm coming first wear it.......he dressed her in a loose cotton maxy dress.

Aadya- come soon........he chuckled and left.

When he was going inside the kitchen he found everyone sitting in hall and fighting for his princess who was laying in her dada sa' embrace Jai was staring at her with curiosity, he saked his head and left in kitchen he found chocolates in fridge he stuffed his mouth with chocolate and came inside their room, he found her sitting on bed putting her head on headboard he started coming towards her before she could ask anything he smashed his lips on her her lips parted in shock taking advantage he pushed his tounge inside her mouth, she tasted chocolate from his mouth she closed her eyes and encircled her hands around his neck he dippen the kiss and sucked her lips until chocolate finished on his mouth.

Aadya- what was that........she asked after he broke the kiss.

Yug- sweetness for my sweetie.......he took her both lips in his lips for sometime.

Aadya- no not anymore.......she said hiding her face in his chest.

Aadya- where is princess........she asked while playing with his pendent.

Yug- don't worry everyone is fighting over her she is with baba sa and you know what ask your little devil to stay away from my princess........she chuckled at his jealousy.

Aadya- did you do that when my Vidhu bhaiya asked you to stay away from me ?........he looked at her with pout.

Yug- no that situation was different i don't want any male near her who can steal my daughter.......she chuckled and pulled his cheeks.

Aadya- they both are child Rana sa stop being a strict father ok she is only fifteen days old now go and bring her here she must be hungry.........he nodded his head and left.

In hall

Jai was looking at the baby with adoration in his eyes, he wanted to touch her but he was scared of hurting her Ruhi noticed his actions.

Ruhi- Jai come to me.......he nodded and moved towards her she kissed his cheeks everyone was watching them .

Ruhi- wanna touch her.......he nodded his head in no with pout.

Ruhi- why don't you like her?.......he instantly shaked his head in no.

Jai- I'm scared mami........he said with a pout.

Vidhan- of what baccha?........she asked taking him on his lap.

Jai- what if I hurt her....... everyone chuckled at him.

Shiv- come here ......he held Jai's palm and made him caress baby's head lovingly Jai smiled feeling her skin on his fingers he turned to Shiv with a wide smile.

Jai- she is so soft just like cotton candy........they started laughing hearing his remark.

Vidhan- don't you wanna meet your Rani sa?........Jai remembered that he hadn't meet his Rani sa properly from twenty days he instantly ran inside her room while Yug was coming in hall.

Yug- what happened to him........he asked to Rudra who was also coming his direction.

Rudra- he went to meet his Rani sa and I'm also leaving for Delhi so thought to meet princess.........Yug nodded his head.

Yug- you go I'll be back with baby........ Rudra left inside room and found Jai caressing Aadya's head, when she noticed Rudra thought to sit but Rudra stopped her.

Rudra- I'm leaving for Delhi Aksh health is not getting better.......she nodded her head he kissed her forehead.

Aadya- take care of him and come with them as soon as he feel fine ok.......he nodded his head.

Rudra- princess take care of yourself and baby's health........he side hugged her.

Aadya- Bhai I'll miss you ........he smiled at her.

Rudra- I'll miss you to baby.........ke kissed her head , Yug too entered with baby .

Rudra- awww my little princess mamu is going back ........he said taking her in his arms.

Yug- she'll miss you........ Rudra kissed her forehead.

Rudra- I'll miss her too........he said hugging her near his chest.

Rudra- now go to mumma because mamu is getting late.......he gave her to Aadya and ruffled Jai's hairs.

Rudra- take care of your Rani sa's and princess....... Jai nodded his head.

In guest room Ruhi was sleeping putting her head on Vidhan's lap while he was playing with his son who wasn't ready to sleep.

Vidhan- so ja na beta look mumma is sleeping too ....... baby smiled at his father's.

Vidhan- ha ha I know you love papa but now it's time to sleep not for loving papa.......he said making faces baby giggled loudly in response, Ruhi strid in her sleep.

Vidhan- shhhh my baby is sleeping ok don't disturb her, .......baby looked at his mother who wasn't paying him attention then looked at his father and started crying while making grabby hands towards Ruhi's sleeping figure.

            -----the end-----