epilogue

After two years.

Ruhi was wrapping many gifts and her son Akarsh was sitting on her lap encircling her neck and was looking at her with hope but she wasn't sparing him any glance, so getting tired he held her cheeks in his small hands and turned her face towards him.

Akarsh- mumma no angly pwes.........he said cutely.

Akarsh- mumma solly na......but she ignored him.

Akarsh- mumma please solly na........he said snuggling in her chest she smiled at his cuteness but didn't look at him. Aayu came there after getting all ready for that day.

Aayu- mumma I'm ready and big bro is coming with Vivaan and Ahaan.......then he noticed Akarsh sad face .

Aayu- oh so you're buttering mumma again, mumma don't forgive him he'll again eat clay ........when Akarsh heard his brother's strict voice his eyes filled with tears.

Akarsh- mu.... mumma.........he started crying loudly.

Ruhi- oh my baby don't cry stop crying baccha .......she hugged him tightly.

Akarsh- I..... I'll.....no.....et....calyyy.........he said in between his sobs.

Ruhi- ok ok stop crying my baby........ Aayush shaked his head side to side.

Aayu- dramebaaz kahi ka ........ Ruhi motioned him saty silent.

Akarsh- s..so .solly mumma........she got up taking him in her arms and came inside her room and locked the door.

Ruhi- I'll give duduu to my babu now stop crying hmm mera baccha........she kissed his forehead and sat on bed, she sided her pallu then opened her blouse and started feeding him, she smiled at her child and wiped his face gently with her pallu, she was adoring him when Vidhan came out of bathroom.

Vidhan- ohh so majesty drinks milk too I thought he only eat clay........ hearing his father Akarsh looked at his mother with tears in his eyes, she glared at Vidhan and kissed Akarsh's cheeks who again got busy in sucking milk.

Ruhi- dare you to make him cry my baby is already weak stop making him crying........ Vidhan looked at Akarsh for sometime then replied.

Vidhan- then ask him to eat food not clay ........Ruhi throw pillow on his face Vidhan looked at her in shock.

In jaipur Aadya was trying to make her daughter sleep but she wasn't in mood. She was trying to sit but Aadya wasn't letting her do that.

Aadya- miss Yashvi Singh Raghuwanshi stop troubling me ........she look at her mother with innocent eyes.

Yashvi- dadda....... Yug went to meet Pakhi as it was Rakhi.

Aadya- he'll be back in sometime baccha now sleep I have to do many works.

Yashvi- Veel (Jaiveer) .......he went to meet his cousin sister.

Aadya- he'll be back in evening........she look at her mother with pout.

Yashvi- dudhu........she said snuggling her face face in her blossoms.

Aadya- ohh when you didn't find anyone then came to mumma.

Yashvi- mummmaaaaaaa dudhuuuuu.........she said loudly and Aadya spanked her butt.

Aadya- shhh don't shout I'm giving you dudhu........she opened her blouse and started feeding her after sometime Yashvi slept sucking her milk, Aadya smiled at her daughter's innocence and kissed her feet, she opened the side drawer and took massage oil.

Aadya- soon baccha you'll be ok you'll not need for this........ saying that she started massaging her leg and then kissed her leg too.

After securing her in crib Aadya came in hall and checked all arrangements, soon Vidhan Vihaan and Rudra reached with Ruhi and children who were excited to meet their littil sister.