9.

The boards weren't really used for walking. But you were sitting down, making sure everything was in complete equilibrium so that the flimsy and thin wood could hold out your weight.

Akihiko was sweating bullets, holding on to your hands as if his life depended on it. Well, yeah. If you're going down, he was definitely coming with you. It was ride and die together for you two.

The height was enough to leave your bones cracked or body parts twisted unnaturally, and you didn't want any of that.

"If you.. If you let go," the threat was looming over him, and he nodded vigorously, understanding the situation both of you were in.

"(Nickname)-chan!" A voice called from below, panicked. Since Chouji was facing up, he could see you dangling over the broken railing like a ragdoll.

When you tried to look, Akihiko shook his head, face pale white. His arms were already trembling in exertion. One of his legs were hooked around the metal railings, as a leverage to the both of you. He was trying hard to not cry along with you.

"Blondie.., pull her up!" A deeper voice, Togame Jo's voice reached you.

"I'm... trying!" His hands were normally wet and slippery, but this took the cake. From your point of view , you could see that Aki was pouring with sweat.

"(Nickname)-chan was it? Come here!" It was the white hair man who fought with Chouji. In fact, the reason why you were in the situation was because you were so moved by their fight and got a bit too excited.

You were about to leave peacefully but you tripped over the existence of a piece of wood that stuck out. Trying to find balance you grabbed on to Akihiko, but then you ankle did the quirky thing.

Crack.

Lost your balance and ended up falling to the railing. Oh damn, did you mention that the rusty metal just snapped into two and crashed to the stage below? That was another reason why your cousin found you in that position.

"Nooo!" You screamed, because what else did 'come here' mean? You'd need to let go!

"(Name)-chan! J-Just believe in Umemiya-san!" Aki-chan finally cried.

"Yeah! Trust fall!!" For someone who got punched mercilessly by Chouji just a moment ago, he was bright and happy. His cheerful manner did little to calm your nerves.

"A-Aki I'm scared–eep!"

Your fingers slipped.

It went by a flash. The air inside the theather was warm. However you felt like a bucket of iced water was just dunked on top of your head in a second from your fingertips all the way to your head.

"Oof!" And so you fell. Nothing extravaganza, just gravity pulling you down, no screams, no tears.