𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆
"Man hurry up! It doesn't take that long to put on a bathing suit!" I yelled knocking on our bathroom door. We we're currently in our room. Amoura decided that she wanted to go with Kelly which was fine with me. That means I get to actually talk to Onika without having to watch my words.

"Stop fucking yelling at me before I slap the fuck outta you!" She yelled back as I chuckled a little. I swear she just all talk. She ain't gonna do shit to me. That's only to me tho. "SLAP WHOOOO." I said laughing. She's so funny when she's mad.

Soon I heard the door swing open & I ran to the other bathroom. "Nah don't run now." She yelled as I giggled. "Alright I'm coming out. I'm done playing." I said. "I was never playing. But come on Beyoncé I'm not gonna touch you." She said. I opened the door & she was standing in front of a mirror so I hugged her from behind.

"Bringing back memories?" I asked as she looked at me through the mirror. "Yes. Now get off of me. Is that what you wearing? To a pool Beyoncé?" She asked as I nodded. "Well duh. I have a dick what you expect?" I said. "Okay you don't have to keep bringing that up bc I know that already. But a dress to a pool is crazy." She said as I laughed a little.

"I look sexy tho." I said as she turnt around. "So." She said. "You hating. You look sexy too." I said as she laughed. "I'm still not letting you fuck Bey." She said as I frowned. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, I just noticed something about you. Let's go tho I want pictures." She said as I just nodded.

"You posting these?" I asked as she shrugged

"You posting these?" I asked as she shrugged. "Most likely. Why?" She asked. "I was just asking. I'll be back. I need to go get us some towels." I said as she nodded.

𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊
I watched as Beyonce went over to some other bitch. I thought once she got the towels, she'd come back but instead she followed the woman. I wasn't really pressed by it, but I was definitely feeling some type of way.

I took a picture of her, just in case she tried to deny that the fact that I saw what I saw.

Me~ you one dirty ass bitch I swear.