3 : he is worse than a villain

𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚RANIA'S POV :

𝜗𝜚⋆˚RANIA'S POV :

only I know how hard it was to escape the janitor room my face soaked with his blood, managing to rush into the washroom without anyone noticing me.

I washed my face and cleaned all traces of blood from my face, thank goodness I wasn't wearing glasses at that time, or else they would have been ruined like my face.

I walked out of the washroom only for my steps to come to a halt, my breath stiffening as I saw Hamdan leaning on the wall with crossed arms exactly outside of the washroom area.

He had that filthy smirk etched on his charming yet devilish face.

I closed my eyes and breathed out, I balled my fist, controlling the frustration that would take over me anytime soon.

I turned my way to the other side and was about to walk away when his chilly voice entered my ears, making my ribs tighten around my flesh.

"Where do you think you're going, hayati ?" His voice halted my steps, and a strange feeling entered my stomach, like I am caged and can't escape. I turned around with a poker face, not wanting him to know he was affecting me.

"Not your business," I spat, shooting icy glares his way. His smirk widened.

"Everything about you is going to be my business when I fuck you right here, and you moan my name, not caring that we're at a university,"

he laughed maniacally, spewing filthy words that made my body tremble and dizzy. I rolled my eyes, feeling mute, with no words to reply to his obscene remarks.

All I had to do was ensure he kept his distance from me because I want to get rid of him.

I didn't want the monster to have his eyes on me. I didn't want to be his prey or something he would want to ruin and shatter.

No. I am already shattered enough for myself to become someone's victim now, especially not Hamdan's.

"If you're done acting like a retard, follow along like a professional new professor instead of a maniac because I have other things to do."

I believe my icy and rude words reached his ears, I could see his clenched jaw as he walked towards me. I quickly distanced myself and started walking with him beside me.

" every single word of yours will be counted and served back as severe punishment" he warned in his husky deep tone which trembled my legs and churned my abdomen.

I only knew one thing, to ignore him.

We walked towards the campus in silence, his gaze fixed on me even as I showed him the classes and library. It was as if nothing excited him more than peering into my soul.

At the moment I felt the feminine urge to pluck out those eye balls peering at me, intensely.

"Which is your piano class, Hayati?" he asks, his gaze flickering from me to the classes in a line.