11: scream my name, Hayati

𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚HAMDAN'S POV :

𝜗𝜚⋆˚HAMDAN'S POV :

My eyes haven't even craved to blink every second since she's been sleeping on my shoulder.

My neck must've strained from the way it's turned to gaze at her, more like staring into her sleeping soul as if it's the only thing I was born to do.

Her soft lily scent fills the surroundings, and my mind. Her gentle breathing in her slumber is as beautiful as she is. Everything about her drives me more insane than I already am.

Her delicate palms cradled over her pink skirt as she trembled in her sleep. "Wake me up when we reach home," she whispers in her slumber.

"We're not going home," I wanted to say, but somehow didn't want to disturb her rest.

She nestled on my shoulder, and this time her arm wrapped around my bicep as her freshly scented hair cascaded onto my arm. "You're so warm," she hugged my arm closer, still asleep.

She speaks in her sleep? That's something I didn't know about her yet.

Also, because at that night when we had sex, she didn't sleep but instead decided that we both sit on two different couches, each silently waiting until the morning sun arrives.

So, I have never noticed Rania sleep talking.

'"You smell so good," her voice slightly husky. My gaze observed her pretty eyelashes, which were beautifully long and curled.

I spent the entire flight listening to Rania's breathing, her sleep talk, and not to forget her snuggling closer to me every 5 minutes.

Her spellbinding grey eyes opened in a snap when the announcement was given that we are landing, and her gaze fell upon her arm, which was wrapped around my biceps in a hug.

She swiftly jerked my bicep away, narrowed her eyes at me, and gave me an annoyed, pissed-off look. "Annoying creep," she whispered, making me chuckle.

"Only if I were idle, I would've clicked a picture of you hugging my arm and sleep-talking things," I replied mockingly.

Her jaw dropped the next second.

"I-I sleep talked?" She shuddered.

I nodded.

"Really? I mean? Did I really blabber nonsense in my sleep?" She hesitantly asked.

I nodded again.

Her face turned pale as if something had scared her to the core. "W-what did I say in my sleep?" She questioned, terror evident in her voice.