Dedication/Thank You's

With chapter ten posted, Stitches (part 1) is complete! So despite being my third book on Wattpad, it's the first one I've marked complete. It will be some time until I write the rest of stitches (Parts 2 & 3) to make it a full-length book! Otherwise it will be a horror novella for the time being!

My current plan is to finish the draft two rewrite of my book "Trying" Normal. Once that book is done, I will then finish my other book on the site, Ladorum. I think once I complete both, I'll circle back to Stitches and write out the rest of it! (Again, this book was a spur-of-the-moment thing and written in fifty-four days for the TEGSA contest.)

Dedication:

With that, I dedicate this book to my grandmother. She's always been supportive of me and is one of the few family members I've told about my writing and talk to her about the books and my ideas with.

As I wrote this book, I worked with a bunch of wonderful people who helped me with it in beta reading it, so now I'm gonna give them all a shout-out as a thank you for everything they did!

Thank you(s):
Gaiabamman Whose Vincitore Academy Series recently got a publishing deal and was pulled from Wattpad. You can find their work on the Readict App. Search for "Her Bully, His Badass." (I've read the first two books and loved them and will soon read book 3!!) Thank you so much for all of your help with the edits, helping me to better flesh out scenes, clear up confusing paragraphs, and overall help make this book even better!!

Fr0staX Thank you so much for being one of my "enjoyment" beta readers and also helping me spot some typos and errors. Frosta writes romance and horror books and I'm currently reading his book "Miscreation" and love it! I'd also like to shout out his romance book "Your Love's Worth Mayhap" While I haven't read that one (yet) you may enjoy it!

Rebel_1213 Thank you so much for being one of my "enjoyment" and editing beta readers! I am so excited to read your rewrite of "To Love A Celestial" (TLAC) and interview you on it!! If you enjoy fantasy books, give hers a shot! I've read all her works and see how she improves with each one!

QuinnnRiley Thank you so much for helping me with descriptions!! Quinn writes Fantasy-Romance, and I loved her book "Her Secret Salvation" Her book is also undergoing a re-write so I look forward reading the re-write and seeing how much you've improved!! (Also waiting for book 2)!

DaniBrown82 Dani, thank you so much for being there for me when my imposter syndrome was being a dick. I'm so glad your Dark Romance "Safe Place" is taking off, and I loved beta reading your novella that will soon be on Inkitt! Also, thank you for your suggestion about the bits and pieces I've sent you.

AprilJester Thank you April! Lmao, this book exists and is currently done all thanks to you hosting the TEGSA contest! I still can't believe I wrote, edited and completed just over 28.5K words in 54 days (Finished one day before the 8/31/24 deadline!

Finally, thank you to anyone who read this book. I hope you enjoyed it and even if it'll be awhile hopefully, you'll one day see part 2&3 of stitches and see how much I've improved in my writing in the time between them (I will give part 1 a polish up once I start the next parts).