Chapter 1

Hai, my names Ash, like Pokemon. No I don't live in a crappy orphanage with a mean lady. I live in a foster group home for girls, and I also don't have a terribly sad past. My mom died shortly after birth, and my grandma died when I was around 6. I don't know who my dad is or was, and I also don't have depression and I don't self harm. I do however have black hair, brown eyes, and I'm a raging queer.I guess I also I live in Hull, England.

**Dans POV**
Today me and Phil want to go and try to foster someone. I guess we just want a new face around here, but PJ and Chris are just to... Boyish. What I'm trying to say it's we want to foster and hope to adopt a girl. When I walk into the kitchen I see Phil making a bowl of his cereal, I go behind him and wrap my arms around him "wah!" "Sorry Phil." I apologize to him and kids his cheek. No phans not fake. Ima give you a minute to realize what I said... And there.

**Phil's POV**
Once we were ready we got in the car we rented for the weekend. On the way to the agency we figure out a process. We each choose 3 girls, then we switch and choose 1 and then we interview those two.
**skip stuff**
Once I finish and I see Dan finishing up, it's been about 3 hours. After we switch we've got it down to Rose and Ash. We see thy both of their favorite colors are black and white, Dan much? Once we tell the last who we would like to interview, we head to the store for their things.
*skip shiz cause I'm lazy AF*
Once we get to the home for girls, we are told to settle in to what could be an office, and we are handed a sheet of paper.
*paper*
I here by claim that any harm that happens is and will be my fault. If more than 2 A &E trips ate made that do not involve me or my partner, Mrs. Shae reserves the right to remove the child , until found why child was being hurt.
X_________________
X_________________
**
Me and Dan read the paper and sign where it said I should. After this we have a girl with pink and orange hair come and sit with us. Rose tells us the basics, and that she has depression. After what seemed to be only 5 minutes, she leaves. We look at each other, knowing now that she may not fit into our hectic life style. The second girl we felt we should interview, Ash, comes in with blue purple hair, and we go through the questions again, and soon she leaves. Me and can look at each other and his eyes ate full of excitement. "Ash?" "Ash."

I'm sorry it's so bad but it's my first chapter in my first book.
Schedule-
Updates on Tuesdays and Saturday, and any litter filler when ever.

This will not have smut in it.
Bye.