Chapter 4

Everything will be in Ash's POV unless said otherwise. Mostly because I'm a lazy person...

Ash's POV
I knew this day would come. I knew that there would be a day when I woke up from my dreams to live a nightmare. And I also knew that it was called Monday. Yep I gotta go to school. Dan and Phil havent made me do anything I didn't want to do, until it came to this. I don't think I can do this. I mean a girl-with social anxiety and a strong hate for people- is being forced to go to a place full of people. Great. I wake up after contemplating my life in bed and start to get dressed. I wear one of Phil's hoodies and squeeze into some ripped skinny jeans. After this I do my hair and put on some makeup. I run down stairs to grab an apple and my book bag. Dan hugs me saying he wishes Phil were awake but he didn't want to wake him since he was up late last night.
*At Hell-I mean school*
I walked into school and found my locker. I placed what I thought I wouldn't need right now in there. After that, I started trying to find my class... That didn't really work out. After the bell had already rung, I turned into what I think was the right hallway, I also ran into a person. I got up and stated to apologize. "Hey, don't worry Ok?" I look up to see a guy with a pixel people shirt. A rare Phan boy. Woah. "Ummm so where are you headin?" I snapped out of my thoughts and anwsered "Howell, room 383" "Really? Same. We should go before we get a truancies" I nodded and in the way there I learned Tayler (his name) and I have most classes with him or one person he knows. We started talking about Dan and Phil, which he is a big fan of. He's quite cute... "By the way im gay. Just saying." Oh well never mind then.
**skip school**
I called Dan because they forgot about me. Tayler walked out as soon as I ended the call. "Hey" "hi" "you okay?" "Yeah but my dads forgot about me" we start to walk toward my neighborhood. "You live in this building?" Oh no. A. Phanboy. Can't. Know. About. This. Crap. "Umm Yeah, in 2b." "Let me walk you up there" I live in 1b. Of course he must already know then about them. We start up the stairs and when we get to the hallway between us, Dan opens the door. "Hey tayler, liking the shirt." "Hey Dan, shut up?" I just kinda stand there awkward and stuff. "Ok, well bye. Wanna meet here at 7 so we could walk?" Tayler said ending my pain. "Of course she will"Phil answered for me popping up behind Dan. We kinda s shuffle into our flat. "We see you've already made friends?" "Only a few" ugh I'm just hungry you guys. After taking about stuff, I had to pee. I did what i needed, until I noticed blood. I didn't think Dan would be much help so I called Phil in here. I told him what was happening and he handed me a box. "Place the pads on your clean pair of undies until theres no more blood" "Ok thanks". I walked to the lounge and started watching doctor who while the boys ordered food. And this is how the rest of the night.