Secretkeeper

" Leave me " she shouted while he tried to take her inside the room which was supposed to explain the secrets he kept from her the past three years and she was not stupid to believe his lies AGAIN

" We have come this far. I am just asking no begging you to come with me. Please Chae " he asked tilting his head in a requesting way.... Just like four years ago

Four years ago. 2020

Chaeyoung POV :-

" Covid-19 or anonymously known as Corona has started to spread over Asia as it is continuing to take millions of lives. This virus which has originated from China has proved to be ruthless. To stop further spread of this virus in Korea, the president has announced that everyone will stay home quarantined for a span of 15 days. If necessary it will be elongated to a month. "

She huffed. Great this was the only thing she needed when she was almost set to release her her solo.
Ok, there is the title she needs to decide, Some high notes, some lyrics, the whole choreography and the list goes on. Ok that is a lot but she won't be able to do a lot of promotions like her friend Jennie's song SOLO. Solo, a song that was supposed to be hers. She gave it her everything. But YG decided to give it to Jennie because he thought she matched the vibe better than me. Jennie was so reluctant to this idea at first that she even tried to hurt herself saying " it's hers. How do you fucking expect me to sing it ". She even hurt her ankle due to which she received a lot of hate.
But all she needed was a big scolding and another scolding from me to perform SOLO.
Now that I am finally going to release a solo that MATCHES MY VIBE this corona or whatever happens. But I hope that nothing happens to anyone because of this damn virus.

" Hey Rosie guess what Chae Eun Woo's true beauty episode 1 just came out " Lisa barged in. Yeah, she was a huuuge fan of his.

Cha Eun Woo, Korea's pride I can say the least. With those killing visuals I can just imagine how many girls and maybe boys too he must be killing out there. I met him seven times until now. A few times in music shows and one time in a YSL ambassador production. Well, there was this one time where he just bumped into me in a coffee shop ( that was a mistake ofc ). He said " ah miahneyo " and bolted off. I could easily guess that it was him from just his body. It was like ...

" Yah Park Chaeyoung, where are you lost. Ah you must have been thinking about your solo right?? I am sorry that this bloody Corona had to happen just now " she said once she saw the news.

" It's fine Lisa. It's all fate. Maybe destiny has planned something more for me." I said

Lisa smiled. " I love the way how you are always so positive Rosie. But this time you are stating a fact. You do deserve something more."

I smiled at her kind words.

We decided to watch ' Coffee Prince ' on Netflix once we settled down.

Their outfits.

" Chae why don't we watch True beauty's first episode while we are at it " Lisa said

We were watching the first episode and I was awestruck by Cha Eun Woo's acting skills and Beauty. Man thus guy.
The drama had a nice storyline. The girl suffering from bullying because she was ugly but not more than me. During highschool there were many guys who were crazy about my looks. So, when my father said that I should audition for YG I didn't think much about my looks. But after two years of debut people started talking. I thought people talk. But then they started shouting. But people don't shout. So, I went into a state of isolation not only because of my looks but also because of my failure in SOLO and............. Chanyeol. Yeah him, we dated for a good year until he said that we should concentrate on our own careers. So, I was not even left with a chance to argue.
Then came a new album . It was all I needed. It kept my mind off things.
And I felt alive again.

But his drama. I knew it was going to be a hit. Maybe a blockbuster too. I knew it for some reason

Present. 2024, July

I nodded slowly and he relieved a heavy sigh before catching my hand and opening which like in the movies and dramas gave out a bright white light and I like in any other movies and dramas stuck my hand upto my eyes protecting them.

" Yah, Wah

" Yah, Wah. You've been here before and did not think think to bring me here "

He chuckled and she hit his arm and he stopped smiling

" Yah CHA EUN WOO you are the worst BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!"