Meeting The Crew

Y/n arrives outside the club. He had to convince his mom not to look into the place he was interviewing at as if she knew he was trying to work as a night guard as a club. Well, the belt may have come out, and that is a fate worse than death.

Y/n: (thoughts) ok, you got this. This should be an easy interview. Wait, what if they want someone with a background in security? Or maybe they'll think I'm working here to just get a quick look at some hot girls. Oh I'm so fucked. Well, I might as well get this over with.

Y/n walks in and is immediately hit with bright lights and sounds of singing and people talking. Also, with the smell of...pizza? Whatever the case, y/n walks around until he bumps into what can only be described as a big yellow chicken......With barely any clothing on.

Y/n: (blushing like a mad man) Sorry for that miss

Y/n: (blushing like a mad man) Sorry for that miss. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

?: It's ok, hey, are you new here? I haven't seen you before.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm new here. My name y/n pleasure to meet you.

Y/n sticks out his hand

?: Like wise, I'm Chica (thoughts) this y/n guy is being pretty nice. I wonder why, though.

Chica shakes his hand

Y/n: Hey, I'm guessing you work here. Do you happen to know where the boss is. I got an interview lined up and would prefer not to be late.

Chica: Oh, yeah, the person you are looking for is the manger. Her name is Jan. She is down the hall to the right.

Y/n: Thank you so much, and again, sorry for bumping in to you.

Chica: it's ok, and hey, what job are you interviewing for?

Y/n already walking away: Night guard!

Chica: (thoughts) ahhh crap baskets, fredina is not gonna be happy about this.

Y/n comes up to a door labeled 'Manger'. He knocks and hears a woman's voice, who he assumes is Jane.

Jan: Come in!

Y/n walks in to see a desk surrounded by file cabinets. Sitting at the desk is a lady with slightly graying hair and lovely blue eyes.

 Sitting at the desk is a lady with slightly graying hair and lovely blue eyes

Jan: Hello, you must be y/n who I talked on the phone with. Please take a seat. We have much to discuss.

Y/n nods and takes a seat

Jan: Alright, I want you to read this form and fill out the corresponding information.

Y/n goes through the form, and a good portion of it is basic information like his  name, age, birthplace, where he graduated, etc. Then he gets to a part discussing injuries on the job and it states "any and all injuries suffered while working as the fredina nightclub will be deemed occupational hazard and by sign this paper you are giving your right away to sue or otherwise take legal action against the fredina nightclub and associated companies". Y/n face grows conserved at this but relaxes. Isn't it like he's going here to get hurt and what could possibly happen here that couldn't be fixed with a band aid.

Y/n signs his name at the bottom and hands it back to Jan.

Jan: Good now with all the settled welcome to the fredina Nightclub family.

Y/n: That's it? (thoughts) I guess I had nothing to worry about after all.

Jan: Yup, now let me go on a walk around the build so you can get yourself acquainted with our staff and the facilities.

Both y/n and Jan walk out of the room and towards the large that was once filled with people.

Y/n: (thoughts) I guess I was in there longer than I thought

Y/n and Jan walk to the front stage where Chica, who you meet early, is talking to two other.... things.... robots.... that'll be a question for Jan later.

Jan: This is the main stage where our girls perform. You have Chica, who is our chef, waiter, and backup signer.

Y/n: Yeah, I met here before coming to you. She seems nice.

Jan: That she is. Then there's Bonnie, she's our guitarist who can play just about any song you can think of.

Jan: Next is our star sing fredina

Jan: Next is our star sing fredina. She's got a voice of an angle and leads the rest of the band.

 She's got a voice of an angle and leads the rest of the band

Jan: Well, that's the main stage now on to the pirate cove.

As Jan and y/n walk away, he feels 3 sets of eyes watching him. He looks behind him to see the girls talking to each other. He must just be imagining things as he walks away.

They stop at a small stage, which has purple curtains around it.

Jan: This is where foxy stays. She leaders her own show, usually with private groups.

Y/n nods as they continue down the hallway until they come into a room with computers, an office chair, and, for some reason, two entrances.

Jan: This is the security office, and this is where you will spend most of your time. Now, if you have any questions, now is the time to ask.

Y/n: I really on have one, what are the girl. Like not to sound insensitive, but are they robots or what.

Jan: We call them animatronics, dear, and if you have common sense, you will refrain from calling them robots. They hate it when they're called that.

Y/n nods

Jan: Good now if you don't have any more questions you should head home. You will start tomorrow.

Y/n: Alright, thank you so much for this opportunity. I'll try to make the most of it.

Jan simply nods as you leave

Jan: I hope he lasts longer than the previous night guard. Hiring all these night guards is getting painful.