roommate's | Willne

I hear loud knocks on my bedroom door "Y/N wake up!"  my sleep gets interrupted by Will's voice, hearing my alarm scream at me to wake up as well turning it off immediately gaining a sigh of relief on the other side of the door "fucking finally" Will exclaimed. I looked at the messages from Will opening them up and laughing silently. me and Will have been mates since secondary he was a bit of a bully in school but then stopped because he wanted to go to uni and focus on his grades or whatever, he still has a square face though so nothing changed.

 me and Will have been mates since secondary he was a bit of a bully in school but then stopped because he wanted to go to uni and focus on his grades or whatever, he still has a square face though so nothing changed

what a twat honestly how did he think that him messaging me would wake me up, daft guy. I rolled my eyes and laid back down scrolling through social media and replying to fan comments for some time until I decided to get up and get breakfast.

walking to the kitchen hearing the TV in the background playing something while I took out a cereal box trying to get the cereal in the bowl but still nothing, I shook it again, nothing. "Will why didn't you tell me there was nothing? I looked like an idiot." I looked over at him seeing him smirk "Thought it would be funny lass"

I placed the empty box down and looked in the fridge to see if there was anything for breakfast and there were no eggs or anything shutting the door sighing pulling out my phone to look at the time  8:58 am I think Im just going to go to a nearby cafe to get some breakfast, I walk to my bedroom and start getting ready, I might as well get some groceries, as I'm grabbing my purse with my car keys I walk out of my bedroom and to the hallway putting my shoes on "where ya going?" i hear Wills voice coming from where he's sitting on the couch, "getting some breakfast and then grocery shop you wanna come or no?" I finish putting my shoes on and stand up looking at him "yea go on let me just get my hat" I roll my eyes and wait for him.

as I get in my car I look up the cafe on my phone seeing it's closed so I put my phone in the phone holder and turn the engine on driving off with Wills's music in the background (1975) "Are you filming today?" I asked trying to make a conversation with him while arriving at the Costa drive-thru "Don't think so, you streaming today?" driving towards the entrance of the drive-through waiting in line and rolled down my window "Yeah I have too missed some days" I say while pulling the visor down to check my hair and put it up until I had to order my breakfast "can you order an iced flat white?" I nod at will and start ordering my stuff "Hiya can I get a medium iced flat white, a salted caramel frappe with coffee and an all-day breakfast wrap" I finish while saying a cheerful thank you and drive forward to the paying window getting out my card but feel a poke to my side seeing will handing his card to me "ill pay don't worry" he said knowing I hate when people pay for me I look at him and roll my eyes playfully and pay for the stuff and drive of to the collection point "thank you, didn't have to" I smile at him

I ate my breakfast in the car while driving to Asda and talking to Will about video ideas with him slightly flirting from time to time, we hopped out of the car got a trolley and went inside the Asda to get some groceries with Will wondering around grabbing other stuff, as Will came back to put something in the trolley I notice a random boy coming towards us "you alright lad?" Will asks the boy "fuck, yea I was gonna ask for a picture with both of you?" I smile at the young boy and nod "Sorry about him he's a bit of a bell end" We laugh and take a picture with the boy before he turns around telling us we should make more content together as it'll be funny for our audiences, me and will thought about the ideas before but hey why not? 

as we got our groceries we walked to my car putting the bags in the trunk and got in the car "Want to stream with me and see how it works out? " I look at Will while putting my seatbelt on and start the engine ready to drive off to our apartment "We can try lass but what are we gonna do?" I think about the question and sigh "Maybe a drinking a game like truth or dare but alcohol edition?" I laugh at the idea but honestly, I think it's going to bang.

as we arrive at our apartment putting the bags of groceries down on the kitchen counter I start unpacking the groceries and putting them in the right places until I hear Will shout from his room "Are we streaming this or making a video?!" as I put down the eggs I go to his room to talk to him, "honestly we can stream it and then I can send over the whole stream to you and your editors so you can make it a video?" he nods along my idea slowly and agrees 

Will went down to the shops to buy a bottle of vodka as we don't have enough for this knowing were probably going to take shots throughout, as he went down I got his chair from his room and dragged it to my room so he had a seat next to my chair, I checked the microphone and everything until Will came into my room with two shot glasses and the bottle sitting in his chair as I turn on the stream I greet everyone and wait for more people to join.

Will looks at himself on the screen and fixes his hair underneath his hat "We ready?" he looks at me and I just nod at him looking back at the chat and seeing that some are spamming that Will is here. "right so I had an idea we should do a challenge like truth or dare but the twist is every time we don't want to do the dare or answer the truth we take a shot and so on" Will rubs his face slightly regretting his choices but dealing with it.

as the chat spammed with some questions and dares for us but me and Will already wrote some down, we took a shot to start the game off and began, "Truth or dare y/n" I looked at him and thought "Truth.." he looked down at his phone and looked up "have you ever faked an orgasm" I looked at him with widened eyes  "I mean haven't we all at some point?" I laughed seeing the chat put laughing emojis while Will laughed and we carried on playing until we got drunker every minute with the chat becoming a bit blurry for me, seeing Will become calmer in front of me and us laughing more than answering questions, we decided to ask the chat for some ideas and we got some.

Wills pov

as we were getting drunker we answered some questions from the chat such as "When did you guys meet" or "Are you two together" I can't lie the lass is pretty I used to have a crush on her when we were younger but she had to date this one jerk, as I asked her "truth or dare" she looked at me and said dare, I tried thinking of one dare but non came to mind so I looked in the chat and chose the first thing what I saw "chat says to sit on my lap, you don't have to do it" I looked at y/n seeing her smile slightly and her moving closer to me until she was in my lap facing the screen to look at the chat, I grab her waist to keep her from falling off or anything to happen. as we both drink more I can feel the tension build up and y/n's words getting more slurred as I wave off the chat and end the stream shutting her pc down.

y/n pov 

moving my body against him to face him I look at him while he explains to me something I don't clearly understand I wrap my arms loosely around his neck, feeling the tension between us I come closer to his face with our lips an inch apart I fall into my desire and connect our lips, feeling his hands travel down slowly to my ass, my hands in his brown hair slowly grinding on him, as I feel him standing up going towards the bed, wrapping my legs around him for more support hearing him grown in pleasure putting me down on the bed towering over me feeling his fingertips against my skin. we all know what happens next.