chapter 1

(Reader pov)
I walked into the guild as I slipped MY Poket knive in my pants(sorry if u waer a skirt if so u put it in your braw
Yes I went there!). I walked over to the bar as I was walking a certain pinket
Walked up to me." Hey _____! Want to go on a mission with the team and I or just us?". I thought about it for a little bit and I said " just us would b fine you know I really don't like groups ". " OK so I'll go choose a mission K?". "K" I said as I walked over to the bar by my self. When Natsu came back he had a mission that payed 100,000.000 jewel. The mission was about we had to catch some kids around a small village called Alamogordo. ( I know its not a real town in the show but fuck it its my story!)

-Time Skip Brought to you by me forgetting the blue cat happy-

[ I heard the sound,saw the flashing light,
Watched the day turn to night...]

(Still in reader's POV.)

As we walked to the train station Natsu and I spilt up as I got us a seet and he got the tickets. When Natsu came back he was already sick. As I watched him he looked very tired so I said. " Natsu you can lay on my lap if you wan-". I didn't even get to finish my sentence he was already on my lap sleeping soundly. I blushed a little as he just layed there, then there it was bad memories about when my last boy friend used to sleep on my lap. I tried not to cry so I just fell asleep as it rained out side.
-time skip cuz I want to SLEEP!!!!-

.Natsu POV.
I woke up and realized I was sleeping on _____ lap,I blushed as I saw how cute she looked when she was asleep. Then I saw something shocking!!! _____ had cut's on her arm!( by the way u were sleeping with you head leaning on your hand cuz you arm was on the widow sile.) As I was staring I barely noticed that _____ woke up and noticed I was staring at her arm.

.Reader's POV.

I woke up to Natsu looking at my arm then I remembered that u had cut's! I was so scared! I can't think straight! As i checked the time it was about 10:38, oh shit we have to get to the hotel before it closes! Then I said "Natsu can we get going we have to B at the hotel tonight or we sleep out side". Then he said " OK but I WANT to talk to u when we get there ".

______________________________________
Cliff hanger I think? So what do you think Natsu want's to talk to you? I dono, so you have to figure it out or happy will kill u in your sleep!!!! No I'm just kidding any way how was my first fanfic? Another chapter or no? Bye Bye reader.