chapter 2

Natsu POV

When we got to the hotel room I sat down on the bed."_____ why do u have scars on your arms? And don't lie to me!".

___POV
I was at a loss for words. What did he just ask me? Do I have to tell him? So I spoke. " Natsu I have scars and cuts on my arms because.... Because, of my past". "What was your past?" I just broke down and started speaking. " it all started after my little sister was born, our parents just through us out with out any consorns for us! Our FOSTER parent s ABUSED us,we were exspiremented on, my last boy friend used to SEXUALY ABUSE me and my sister!!!! I just want to feel Natsu!!! I want to feel love!!! I have never had love before I have spent all my life protecting my sister! U probably don't know what is like to lose someone you love!!!".

Natsu POV

Just want to feel. I want...love. Abused. Expiremented on.U never felt what it's like to lose someone. Was all I heard but she's wrong I do know what it's like to lose someone!!! Now I'm mad!"____ I do know what it's like to lose someone! You do have people who love you all of Fairy Tail loves u!we are all family! But most of all....I love you will all my heart and no mater what I will go through everything with u and I will NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE!AND I WILL NEVER DO WHAT YOUR LAST BOYFRIEND DID TO YOU SO....the reason I chose this mission was to ask if u would b my girlfriend. "
[And through it we've been thrown into the fire we've been lost in the flame and we will rise from the ashes again our world has been broken we've been burned by the flame but we will rise from the ashes again...]
_____ POV

What was  I hearing? He loves me? Or is he just saying that just to cheer me up?"Natsu who could love a girl like me? And you don't live me your just saying that! Your just like all the other men! U use girls for your own benefit then throw them away like there just a piece of trash!"

Natsu POV

So she just hurting I know it and I will be the one to heel her."____ I love you and I love the way your eyes sparkled every time you see your little sister, I love the way u smile when u see people happy in the guild! I love when u make me blush! And I will never be like your last BOYFRIEND , he just is a jerk cuz he can't see how awsome and what a beautiful person you are! And I will love you like know one else in the world." After a siad that I kissed her scars, and then I kissed her.

____ POV

I was shocked does natu mean every thing he says and before I knew it her was kissing me! It was soft and sweet!
After we kissed I said,"do u meen everything u say Natsu, cus if u do I will gladly be your girlfriend! ". " yes I mean everything ____ so stop hurting your self please!"."OK but I will try "." That's all I need to hear! ".

Natsu love

After a short while ____ fell asleep. Damn she looks so cute when she sleeps! After a few minutes I drifted off to a dream land till morning.

[She watched the world as she slowly slipped away lost all her dreams in the ocean she sees his face feels his touch on her hand remember s when she had everything one day will again]

______________________________________dedicated to Creepygirlgodie here's you chapter hope u liked it the original didn't save so I had to rewrite this entire thing hope you like^w^