007

Hour of Power Part 2

The happy atmosphere that filled the Mancave had now disappeared. The weight of the job had gotten to Henry's head and he realised that it was all too much. He had handed in his gumball tube and took off up the tube. He had quit as Kid Danger.

Maeve was now sat on the couch beside Charlotte lost in thought. 

"You can't blame Henry." Charlotte said. "I mean everyone expects him to act like a superhero and he doesn't even have one superpower."

"Yeah, well, maybe we need to fix that." Ray replied. "Schwoz, I think it's time."

"For me to get my colonoscopy?"

"What? No! Gross!"

"But my colon." Schwoz whined.

"I want you to call Schwabbit and Kooschtello."

"Schwa-who?" Maeve asked.

"Two very powerful people from my homeland." Schwoz turned to her before running over to the monitors.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Maeve was sat beside the monitors scrolling on her phone because she didn't feel like talking to anyone. It had only been one day without Henry and the Mancave had already felt empty. She just hoped that when they did whatever Schwoz was planning, he would see reason and become Kid Danger again.

"They're here! They're here!" Schwoz shouted as he came running out of the sprocket. He turned some music on, music that Maeve presumed was traditional for his country. He then kneeled to the floor and put his hands in a weird position.

The tubes beeped and down came two people dressed in funny clothing. One man and one women. Schwoz greeted them in their language as they stepped out from under the tubes.

"Captain Man, Maeve, Charlotte. I'd like you to meet Schwabbit and Kooschtello."

"It's and honour to meet you. I'm sure you've heard much about me." Ray boasted.

"Egotistical much." Maeve scoffed, slapping his arm.

"Um, I love your hair." Charlotte said to the women.

"Thank you, would you like it." The women grinned as she took off her hair.

"Oh, no, no, no please. You put that right back on your head." She panicked.

The women hissed at her.

"Charlotte, Maeve, go to Henry's house and bring him here, whether he wants to come or not."

"So you want us to kidnap him if he refused." Maeve asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, exactly, I'm glad we're on the same wavelength." Ray snapped his finger at her.