Chapter 19

It was early in the morning. Camryn had just
checked in to her hotel. She had an ocean view room. There were two weeks left in the Japan tour. Camryn went out on the balcony to enjoy the view. She got a text. It read.

Did you get an ocean view room too? - Max

Yes. I'm on my balcony enjoying it. - Camryn

Me too. - Max

While she was enjoying the view Camryn made a few calls.

A half hour later there was a knock at the door. Camryn was delivered a dozen roses. She opened the card. It read.

Just two more weeks. I can't wait. I love you. - Sam

Camryn smiled and dialed Sam's number.

"Hello?" He said.

"Thank you honey." She said happily.

"You're welcome."

"I can't wait either." "I wish you were here." "I have an ocean view room." "Guess what."

"What?"

"I made an appointment in New York to pick out my wedding dress."

"Cool." "When do you go?"

"Three weeks from Thursday."

"You'll look beautiful."

Later that night Camryn was in catering. She was about to go change for her match. Max came up to her.

"Hi Cam." He said.

"Hi."

"Decided to go for it with the black streaks huh?"

"Yeah."

"Is that a new dress?"

"Yeah." "I bought it when we were in Osaka."

"You look great."

"Thank you."

After the show Camryn had been back in her room for about twenty minutes. She was about to go into the bathroom to take out her contacts. She got a text. It read.

Wanna go for a walk on the beach? - Max

Camryn and Max had been walking on the beach for about a half hour. They were talking about how much fun they were having and how successful they'd been. It was getting cold. Camryn crossed her arms.

"Cold?" Max asked.

"Yeah." "I should've brought a jacket."

"Here." Max took off his jacket, stood in front of Camryn and put his jacket around her shoulders.

"Thank you."

He rubbed his hands over the shoulders of the jacket to try and warm her up. "Better?"

"Yeah." He slowly pressed his lips to hers. She kissed him back.

A few minutes later they came bursting through the door of Max's room. They kissed all the way to the bedroom. All they were thinking about was their passion for each other. Her back was against the wall. She pulled down his jeans and boxers. He pulled down her panties and lifted her off the ground. They both moaned as he slipped inside her. He started to move. "Ohhh, ohhhh." She moaned. They kissed. He lifted her off the wall and sat at the edge of the bed with her straddling him. They finished undressing each other. He tipped her backwards with his hands on her back. He lowered his head to the middle of her chest. She moaned and ran her hands through his hair as he kissed it. "Max, baby." She moaned loudly as she felt his tongue between her breasts.

Two hours later they were laying there. Camryn was sleeping on Max's chest. She was asleep but he wasn't. He was enjoying every second of this, he knew it wouldn't last.