Chapter 1: Ankhi's Crisis

Story Unfolds:

At the tube rail of London: 14 Feb 2024:

A beautiful girl was sitting grumpily at her own seat at London tube Rail. People around her were beaming in joy and happiness. Today was a very special day. Valentine's Day. The day to celebrate the power of love.

Love was on the air that day. People were laughing and singing together. Couples were holding hands. Some were even kissing each other openly. It was a common sight in abraod. Only she had no love for herself in this big world. None loved her. She loved to none. Love was not meant for her. A little bit. Her life would be different if she got to know love, affection and care. But no!!! Ankhi was not meant for love!!! Yes her name was Ankhi. She was only 19 now but her destiny had matured her more than her age.

A soft sigh escaped her lips. She was an exception among the other people. From childhood days she was orphan. Her parents died in a car accident. She was born and brought up in the household of her uncle. Her Chacha or uncle was not a bad one but he had not understood the demand of a small girl. He never married. So Ankhi had to stay alone. Along with the servants at her lavish posh Juhu house. She as a young girl was shy and timid. She needed the love and care that she did not get from her Chacha who was out in his work most of the times. When she grew up her this life went upside down. Her life till her childhood was lonely but good. But when she had to enter into a college, Narsi Bhai College Of Mumbai, she lost everything. Even herself.

She looked at the hustle and bustle of the busy city from her window. She loved to do that. But suddenly when she looked at herself then her face become grim. She felt quite rejected. Quite detached from the life. Her life was a tormented One. She hated it. Wholeheartedly.

With a jolt she had broke up from her dreams by hearing the announcement that the train had come to its own destination. God knew where her own destination would come to her?!!! She got up with edifficulty. A girl sitting before her outstretched her hands to help her. She narrowed her eyes and glared at her.

"I am not helpless!!! Understand!!!" She lashed on her unnecessarily.

The girl was taken aback. She did not meant any harm. She just tried to help this pregnant girl. That was all.

The girl backed up and hurriedly had lifted up her both hands over her own shoulders in surrender mode uttering only one word

"Sorry!!!!"

Ankhi, the girl, had halted a bit. She was not a mean person. Never. But it was her destiny that transformed her into a heartless brute like this!!! For a second her stern face faltered a bit. Yet she did not say anything and went to the gate. Then with effort she had came down of the train.

The train went away. She sat down on the bench. She did not feel well. Her body was not reciprocating noways. She felt that someone was breathing inside her. She could listen to the heart beat of the fetus growing inside herself. Yet she felt no connection to the baby. She hated it. Her destiny had written a different story for her from other married and pregnant women. She hated this unwanted pregnancy bestowed forcefully over her. She was ashamed for her own bulging belly. It was a matter of shame to her, not of pride or joy.

She lifted her eyes and looked at the sky. Then she murmured softly

"Saurav Singhania, Main ayungi. Tum apni ulti ginti suru kar do. Joh tumne boya hain, wohi tumhe milega. Yeahi Ankhi Shreshta ka wada hain. (Please beware, Saurav Singhania. I will come back again. You have to count for the time of yours. You have to bow what you have rip. This is the promise of me, Ankhi Shreashta.)

She wanted only one thing from her life now onwards. Her motto of life was only this

R. E. V. E. N. G. E. ....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Guys,

I have started another story on the love and hatred. It's central male and female protagonist are not in love with each other. I will try to continue it if I get a good response on the story. If you want it to go on please respond in my comments section. I will update soon after getting positive response from you.

Regards,

Amropali

************************************