20✨

She sat up and cried with a fear in her heart of being alone. The thoughts of dying started haunting her again.

She suddenly felt a pull towards her left and in a second, she was in a warm yet tight embrace of someone. First, she got panic but relaxed in a second when she heard the only voice which felt like a home to her now.

"Sushhh baby.... I got you. You are all fine. I am here for you. For forever. I will never let any cloud to come between you and me. I am gonna make you so much happy that you will never find a single topic to get sad on and hide it behind your pretty smile. I am here for you. For permanently."

The words made Delphiana to look at him.

"Will you love me? Will you be my friend? Will you be here for forever?"

She was looking like a lost puppy with swollen red eyes with tears in them.

"Yes, I will love you. I will love to be your friend. And I will be here for forever."

"He also said that. And look, am here, begging to my heart to live for a while more."

"Not for a while. Live with me till my last breath. I will take you to heaven with me."

"You want me to die."

"Yes. With me."

"Who will take you to heaven. You are a devil."

"Then we will go to hell together."

"I am not going to hell."

"And I am not going to let you go without me anywhere."

"And I will not take you with me anywhere." 

She replied sassily and crossed her hands while facing her right.

Ricardo was happy that his silly talk made her mind divert even if it is just for some time.

"Oh, My Lady! Please don't be this cruel with this peasant."

He never ever thought in his life that he would whine like a child in front of a women on a silly topic. But whatever makes his queen to sleep happily.

She giggled and turned around.

But smile dropped with fresh tears in eyes.

"Please take me away. This loneliness is killing me slowly. My depression is forcing me to commit suicide. But I don't wanna die, Ricardo. Please help me."

"I will, Queen. I won't let anything happen to you."

Ricardo picks her up in his arms and went to the mat and laid her down with himself beside her and she immediately snuggle up in his chest feeling the elder's warmth.

"If you broke my trust, then I will die and will become a ghost and will haunt you to the death."

Her voice came out a muffled. Ricardo chuckled at her statement, and he pulled her closer to himself.

"I will never. You are my first and the last love. I will sit up on your chasers' body with you in my arms rather crying while sitting on a chair in a club being fully drunk."

As like his words were some kinds of words from bible she believed in

him and slept without any difficulty unlike the past two nights.

The bright light of sun peeked inside the white and blue themed room through the window which was covered by the long white curtains. The fragile body of a human stir in her sleep and got up while rubbing her eyes.