Part 21

Ricardo was driving while taking small glimpse of the female who was enjoying the soft breeze of early winter days, with eyes closed.

Soon a path with guards at both side of the road came in the view of Delphiana. And in a minute or two she saw a beautiful door which got open like immediately and they drove in.

There was a mansion or more like a palace in front of which she was standing with her eyes wide.

Now she knows why

'THE BLACK PALACE' was still able to

Get the world's attention towards it

Without any effort.

After entering through the big rod gate, fountains were present with path beside its side. Then a small circle of grass and three statues of children, was present between the path and then the stairs. The entrance of the palace was from a big door.

They entered the palace. There was a big hall with couches like from medieval period on the right with a glass table and fresh bunch of flowers in a vase on it in middle. With lamps maybe from 90s were present beside the big couch. The walls were engraved beautiful with art on stone and portrait of family and couples, maybe of the ancestors were present. And two stairs on left and right side for first floor with a red carpet on them were present. The hall had more then 20 rooms attached at its end with a lobby which leads to the other part of the palace.

"You liked it?"

"Its beautiful. I am feeling like I am in some kind of a fairytale."

"From now on, you are in a fairytale where you'll be living like a

Queen."

She smiled shyly.

"Come I'll give you a tour of the palace while the maids will set up your room."

She nodded and Ricardo lead her towards her right with her hands in his.

They walked through a collider. It was giving a feeling of a haunted house, no living creature was in the view of her as far as she can see.

It has room doors but at a good distance showing how big those rooms are.

"These rooms are for guests from professional side. The palace has three wings. The left side one is for office work, meeting and some underworld's stuff. The right one is servant and guards quarters, store rooms some for ancient portraits and documents. The middle one also the main house is for families, guests, a beautiful library for someone special and a pool for some night parties.... that never happened."