INTRO (∩˃o˂∩)♡

˚˖𓍢ִ໋✧˚.⋆ JANG RIA˚˖𓍢ִ໋✧˚.⋆
— Name: Jang Ria!
Age: 17 years old!
Birthday: September 10th!
Love interest: Isaac Nelson!
Grade: 10th grade
Trope: Grumpy x Sunshine

— STORY <3 —
Ria is the oldest in the four sisters, though she has a cute and bubbly personality, as if she is one of the youngest. She might be careless, but she is very kind-hearted and means well. She finds Nelson in her class and immediately falls for his cold, cooling vibe and handsome looks. She loves teasing her sisters and has random mood swings.

                              🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐

— Name: Jang Yeri!
Age: 16 years old!
Birthday: September 15th!
Love interest: Benjamin Nelson!
Grade: 10th grade
Trope: Nerd boy x Popular girl

— STORY <3 —
Yeri is the second youngest in the family. She falls in love easily, but when it comes to Benjamin, she feels something different for him. She is considered the "cutest" in the sisters. Her youthful and adorable smile brings in everyone's eyes and makes them feel happy. She is smart but doesn't comply it much. She is extremely bubbly and sweet, kind hearted and sensitive. She is usually comforted by her sisters. Her usually slogan is "i love him so much" which is said to Edgar, Edgo, Benjamin, Zen, etc.. it never ends.. she's popular with both genders, seniors and juniors!

                               🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐

— Name: Jang Siri!
Age: 15 years old!
Birthday: October 4th!
Love interest: Jerry Nelson!
Grade: 10th grade
Trope: Enemies to lovers

— STORY <3 —
Siri is the youngest and wittiest out of all the sisters. She's savage and gets into bickering fights often. She hates people who have loose dicks, like Jerry. She says she hates him, but she would be lying if she didn't find him a TAD bit charming. Siri dresses up like tomboy, doesn't give a fuck about rules and protects people from shitty people, especially Yeri. She's mostly on her skateboard all the time, but besides that, she's being forced to wear make up by Yeri.

                              {🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐}

— Name: Isaac Nelson!
Age: 16 years old!
Birthday: ?? Cold
Love interest: Jang Ria!
Grade: 10th grade
Trope: Grumpy x Sunshine

— STORY <3 —
He doesn't believe in love since his parents divorced every now and then, but Ria changes that. He's a sucker for sunshines and secretly admires Ria, but he would never admit it. He's loaded with money, despite his loveless family. He only cares about his brothers.

                                🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐

— Name: Benjamin Nelson!
Age: 15 years old!
Birthday: April...?
Love interest: Jang Yeri
Grade: 10th grade
Trope: Nerd boy x Popular girl

— STORY <3 —
Traumatized from his parents, he doesn't want to date anyone. He hates girls and thinks none of them are worth his time.. yet, he has some pique interest for Yeri.. but he tries to shake it off. Her bubble-ness is just too contagious. He matured too young and now he hates love. He has a lot of admirers: Violet, Nadi, Hannah.. etc.

                               🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐

— Name: Jerry Nelson!
Age: 17 years old!
Birthday: idk tbh
Love interest: Jang Siri!
Grade: 10th grade
Trope: Enemies to lovers

— STORY <3 —
Jerry hates his biological parents. He despises them for making his brothers think love is nonexistent.. even though he also hates love. He fucks around and dates more than one lady at a time, which makes Siri hate him. But!! He has interest for Siri. He likes playing around though, even if Siri hates it.

                               🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐