Our Wonderful Music Taste

13 July 2016

"Hi Moony" I said hello to my friend.

"Hi Sirius. What's going on?"

"Oh I just came here to visit Teddy."

"Pff I thought that you want to visit me." He pretended to be offended.

"Oh don't worry Moony."

"What do you have in this box?" He asked.

"Oh, it's just a couple of vinyls and player. I want to show them to Teddy."

"Are these vinyls? Ours?" He asked with small sparkles in his eyes.

"Yeah" I smile.

I visited their house cause I wanted to spend time with Teddy. I feel a bit bored. He's so funny and I love spend time with him, like with Harry. But he's an adult right now so he don't have too much time. He have to raise his own childs and spend time with Ginny. I get it. Teddy is 19 years old and he loves painting and listen music. Last time he promised me that he'll show me what kind of music he listens to. That sounds good so I also bring with me some of my vinyles from 70s. I still remember sitting with Remus in the Hogwarts dormitory and listening to Bowie together. With a large cardboard box in my hands, I went up the stairs. I knocked on Teddy's room and smiled, as he let me in.

"Hi Teddy."

Teddy looked up from his sketchbook and smiled.

"Hi Sirius. How are you?"

"Good. Look I have some my old vinyles."

"Oh, yeah. I'm also have my CD's and Spotify hah. Wait, I'll show you some artists." He laugh quietly.

I smiled and put box on bed. Teddy sat on the bed, next to the box and he started watching vinyls and I put the player on the desk.

"Okay so...?" I started.

"Oh yeah...wait a second. I just watching the vinyles. Dad also have some but your collection is more interesting."

"Thanks" I smiled.

Teddy turned on his phone and launched Spotify.

"Hm...I have to chose a few artists...nah I don't know..."

"Don't worry Teddy. I can show you my vinyles, during you chose something."

"Oh...okay. So let's go!" He smiled and take one of the vinyles. "Here you are. I don't know who is it, but looks interesting heh" He smiled.

"Okey" I look at the vinyle. "It's Queen. Hm...i think that Remus also have their vinyle...Nah never mind." I shrugged and put vinyle on player.

Queen started playing. I started humming the song softly, recalling good memories. I tried not to disturb Teddy and not get too excited, but I guess I didn't succeed. Teddy was focused on the music and closed his eyes, smiling.

"I heard them in radio one day. Then I said that they actually sounded nice, and my dad was very surprised but smiled"

"Yeah, hearing Queen in radio in these times it's rather unpleasant."

"Maybe. And don't say "in these times" cause you are not that old!"

"Nah...maybe" I smiled.

Next songs start playing.

My new purple shoes

Bin amazin' the people next door

And my rock'n'roll forty fives