Chapter Four

Eventually, they all got up to the hotel room and now they just had to convince her to eat something. It was more of a sweet than a room, meaning there were three different rooms. They walked into the kitchen, and Travis asked Taylor what she wanted for dinner.
"I already had dinner." Taylor lied.
"No, you didn't," Tree wasn't falling for this, "you never eat before a show."
"Fine."
"What do you want to eat?" Tree asked her.
"I'm not hungry, I'll eat in the morning."
"Taylor, you need to eat now. When was the last time you ate a full meal?" Travis asked.
"I had breakfast with Tree this morning. I ate all of it." Taylor lied. She ate two bites and threw them up.
Tree walked over to Taylor's trash can and looked in. Right on the top was the rest of the omelet Taylor hadn't actually eaten.
"Taylor," Tree said concerned, "please at least try to eat something."
"Ok, I'll have a salad with chicken," Taylor said, planning just to eat the lettuce and pick around the chicken.
Tree nodded and went to order from room service. Taylor sat down at her table and Travis sat next to her. Taylor was seemingly anxious and Travis just held her hand. Taylor looked up at him and smiled.
A little later room service arrived at the door and Tree placed it In front of Taylor. A few minutes went by and Taylor hadn't touched her food.
"Try to eat something Tay. Please?" Travis said. Taylor didn't want anyone to worry too much, so she decided to try her best.
"Fine," Taylor said while picking up her fork. She moved the chicken to the side and picked up the piece of lettuce. She stared at it for a little, and Travis gave her an encouraging smile. Eventually, she ate it. Tree smiled and, in about ten minutes she had eaten all of the lettuce and cabbage.
"Their. I'm done." Taylor said.
Tree looked at her bowl and sighed, "Taylor, you need to eat the chicken too. Lettuce is mainly just water, same as cabbage."
"Tree," Taylor pleaded, "I can't eat anymore."
"Try."
Taylor ate about a fourth of her chicken, and then again protested she was done. The two could tell Taylor was tired, so neither of them tried to convince her to eat anymore.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Taylor said. Neither of them objected because they hadn't known about her throwing up her food.
Taylor walked over to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She bent down over the toilet and did exactly what she had planned.
Right when she walked out of the bathroom she looked up and saw Travis. She looked at the sad and disappointed look on his face and she started pleading, "Please don't tell Tree. Please it was a one-time thing," she lied, "she's just going to escalate everything!"
"Tay," Travis said with sympathy in his eyes, "I want to help you, but you need to be completely honest with us starting now ok? Tree wants to help too. Meaning she needs to know as well."

A/N: Sorry for short chapter and for not updatinrg recently! My school started and I've been a little stressed 🫠