Chapter 7

Brandon POV

Neveah &' I are sitting in the living room watching tv . It was dark &' I started to remember when she teased me . I meant i was gone get her ass back . So NOW is the time .

I started to rub her thigh which is one of her hotspots . I kissed her neck then pulled her into my lap . I'm gonna take it further than she did .

I was kissing her neck while taking off her bra . I started to rub her breasts . She started to moan so I knew I had her . I pulled off her pants &' panties then pulled down my shorts . I entered the tip in &' then my phone rang . I looked at it &' saw that it was Ken .

" babe I gotta take this " .

" they can wait , she said kissing me .

" nah bae , this Ken , it might be something important " . I said answering the phone .

" Yeah " .

" Aye bruh a dude that I met today came to me &' said that he wanted to get in the game . He need help taking care of his family and all that. I told him that I had to call my boss . So we here now &' we just waiting on you " .

" alright , I'll be there in a minute " . I said smirking at Neveah .

" Alright bruh " .

I hung up the phone &' saw that Neveah was looking at me like I had 3 heads .

" What " ? I said laughing .

" so you gone go do that while you done started this " . She said getting pissed .

" Now you remember when you did that shit to me ? You knew I was gone get you back " . I said laughing &' getting up .

I went upstairs to change &' come back down to see Neveah with her clothes back on watching tv .

I went to her &' kissed her &' told her I would be back . I went to the house so I could meet the person that Ken told me about .