Not a Headcanon but Important

Hey there, I didn’t wanted to add this in a headcanon's book but I had to. I have to share with you the current situation of Bangladesh.

I guess some of you would know that, a war between Pakistan and Bangladesh were held on 1971 and almost 3 million people died on that war. It called the liberation war of 71. Which was leaded by the politician Seikh Mujibur Rahman the father of our prime minister Sheikh  Hasina.

However, our country is currently being walking on the path of the new Liberation war. You guys may wonder why did I called it a Liberation war. Because despite being Bangladesh a independent country  we are still getting dominated by our Government.  Have you ever heared that the government turns off the network connection in any country durning a normal protest?  Have you ever heared students are protesting for their rights and ends up getting killed by the policeman? This is currently going on Bangladesh.

Students are getting killed and Government is faking their tears here.

Anyways,  I've written enough. Idk if the police gets me after I post it but I just wanted to share this with my readers That's all.

We want independence,  peace and enough security. 

#justiceforbangladeshistudents