Prologue

Sonny can't believe that after 30 years since he was last in town. He has the guts to fly in under the radar and come right in and immediately start bringing up the past.

Jagger Cates has a job to do but he can't shake the fact that he is risking the entire reason for coming back was so he could back to town and he repay an old debt. Only his payment in return will be sending him to prison for the rest of his life.

Putting him behind bars will be the biggest one of his career. But on the other hand it would also hurt one person who they both love more than anything else in this entire world.

"Jagger."

He turns around and smiles.

"Robin. What are you doing here? Your mom told me that you and your family live in California now."

"Don't change the subject! My mom, dad, Uncle Mac and Jason told me everything. What has Sonny ever done to you? If this is about Stone then you can save your breath because you have no right saying anything when you weren't even here with us from the day he found out that he was HIV positive until the day he took his last breath and died in Sonny's home."

"Sonny was there for me. He's cared, supported but most of all he's loved me through everything. I honestly don't know where I would be today if it weren't for him and Jason. They both were the two most important people in my life that I have always loved and I have always been able to count on them no matter what. I can't say the same for you. To answer your question, I'm here to support Sonny and Kristina. Our relationship is over. I loved you but I can't have you in my life if you are determined to put Sonny behind bars."

Jagger listens to everything that she has to say before he replies back.

"When did he seduce you?"

Robin glares at him before she slaps him hard across his face.

Just then Alexis walks over.

"Robin, good you're here. Thank you for getting here so fast. Did you come by yourself?"

Robin shakes her head no.

"No, I didn't. Emma came with me. She's with my parents. I'm ready whenever you need me. Where are Sonny and Kristina?"

"They are in the conference room. Come with me. Agent Cates. We'll see you in court."

Jagger gives her a cold look.

"You both are making a huge mistake continuing to stand by a man who has done nothing but cause sadness, heartache and most of all violence and has been the reason so many people have died in this town for the last thirty years."

Robin glares at him.

"You are not the same person that I remember. Anyway, we better get going. The trial is about to start soon."

Jagger looks at her.

"He doesn't deserve your friendship."

"I could say the same about our friendship. Now, if you'll excuse me, Alexis is waiting for me."

Robin goes to walk away from him.

"What is it about him that has every woman wanting to lay down their lives for him?"

Robin gives him a hug smile.

"That's easy. It's because once you love him. You don't stop loving him. I have always loved him. I have never stopped.and I never will."