10~ love is in the air

Ignore mistakes, jaldi mein likha hai AP sabke Liye, aik vote or comment to Banta hai na?

And also there is no schedule for updates, I'll post the chapter when ever I'll finish it, and your votes and comments work for motivating me, so do motivate me so I can give you early updates.

Haya pov:

I saw him after five days and tears filled in my eyes, the emotions I was holding till now came out seeing him.

He move closer to us angrily and held my arm softly, the arm which was still held by harun in a harsh grip that was hurting me.

"Leave her" he said sternly looking at harun and it was the first time I saw him this angry, harun tilt his neck saying.

"I'm marrying her" harun said pulling me more towards him and Hassan look at him without emotion, he look away before hitting on his face with a punch, I flinch.

Harun hissed while holding his mouth and nose that was bleeding, he move closer to hit Hassan but before he could, he was lying on the ground.

I move back as I was scared and tears were flowing from my eyes seeing him angry, I never saw his anger before as he was always soft with me.

"I'll see you later" Hassan said clenching his jaw and his man's drag harun with them and he turn towards me.

I run in his arms hugging him tightly and break into silent cries, he close his eyes hugging me back like he got everything he wanted.

"I missed you so much" he said tightening the hug.

"Don't leave me ever again"

"Never" I don't know what kind of promise I was making at that time but I know I was determined that I'll never leave his side, I smile.

He held my hand taking me out of the house but stop when he saw the finger prints on my arm, he clenched his jaw and said something that I couldn't hear.

He place a soft kiss on my arm and we both walk towards outside while I kept looking at my man, My Hassan.

.
.
.
.
.

Tears fell from my eyes looking at the photo of ayaan, he doesn't deserve this.

I palm my face while crying when two strong arms hug me softly and I break intro cries hugging him tightly.

"Hassan a-ayaan" I sob and he hug mein tightly closer to his chest while saying soothing words, I could hear his heartbeats and it somehow work to calm me, I cried and cried until I sleep.

Days kept passing and he didn't leave my side even for some minutes, he use to do his work sitting next to me not want to leave me.

And today finally I made him go to his work because I'm completely fine now, nothing can happen to me when I'm with him, I smile.

I walk in the room where I used to dance as I like to do it when I'm happy or sad.

I hold the both ends of my dupatta tying it to my waist and I start to dance on 'ghar more pardesiya'.

My mind re-play all those sceneries where we first meet on dinner almost two and half years back to marrying him, I was unsure about this marriage but then his behavior, how he treats me, the way his eyes always held respect for me.

'when I first saw him, I didn't like him a bit, but the way his eyes hold respect for me, the way he protect me like a shield, the way he hold me when I was having panic attack, and when he sit on his knees to close my sandal strap Infront of everyone with out any shame, it make me fall for him even more,
I love him, yes I love him with my heart, soul and everything'

I blushed insanely when i realized, I fell in love him, I smiled widely twirling around the hall, yesss i love him.

I keep twirling with happiness, suddenly, my long dress came in my foot and I was about to fall when two strong arms held me protectively and I know who was it.

I look up at him as our eyes meet with his and I remember the moment when I saw him on our second meet, in his house, at his return party.

I smile at him, he raised his eyebrow and I shook my hand still smiling, i peck on his lips and run from there and heard his laugher.

I closed the door of the room behind me and lean on to the door, palming my face, smile wasn't leaving my face today, I love him, I scream keeping the pillow on my face.

.
.
.
.
.

I was sitting in the loan thinking of confessing my love to him but what if he don't love me?, I sighed, what he must be doing right now?, probably busy in his office work, my workholic man, I giggled, suddenly I remembered some lines from my favorite song.

'sochu tujhe toh hai subhaa'

'sochu tujhe toh sham haii'

'manzilo pe ab toh Meri,
Aik hi tera naam hai'

I heard some small voice from outside and walk towards the main door, I told guard to open the door and he obeyed me.

I saw a small white cat and I smile picking it up.

"Ma'am it's dirty" one of the guard said and I look at saying "it's okay" and I move inside.

I clean her and kept playing with her until Hassan come back, he freshen up and we both did our dinner, all maids return to their quarters and we both came to our bedroom.

As I sat on the bed, the cat came running to me and I pick her up touching her cheek with mine, while Hassan look at us with confusion.

"I found this cat outside the home" he hummed coming closer Patting her softly.

"She is so cute na" I smile looking at him, today I was genuinely happy and smile wasn't leaving my face, he move closer to me and whisper in my ear.

"Not more than you" his hot breath fan on my neck and I feel shivers, he kiss my forehead and move towards the bed.

We lay on the bed, he close the distance between us and I put my head on his bicep laying comfortably, he close his eyes hugging me while I kept looking at him.

'tere sang sang rehte mein rang jaon Tere rang'

'Teri neend se khuwab mein APNA jod lu'

'Tu Sath na ho toh chaar kadam na chal paon'

'Teri rah pe rah mein apni mod lu'

I don't know why I was remembering all the romantic songs today, I close my eyes and tried to sleep and after sometime, I slept dreaming about my man.

Another update!!!

Do not forget to vote share and comment.

Follow my Instagram account for reels and spoilers.