2

{Please remember these imagines are not connected/in the same universe as each other unless stated beforehand! I seem to get some confusion about that on my instagram}

Your POV

"Uh....Mark? Can you...can you come here please?" You said to your boyfriend of 2 and a half years.

"Where are you?" He called back.

"In our bathroom!" You were sitting on the bathroom floor now, waiting for him to save what he was working on and come see you.

Mark knocked on the door and peeked his head in, "everything okay?"

"Not exactly..." your eyes were brimmed with tears.

"Is that--" he didn't finish his sentence, just stared in horror at the small white stick in your hand. A pregnancy test.

"Yeah..." he rubbed his hands over his face at your words. Your tears were slowly making their way down your cheeks now, letting him know that you were afraid.

His hands ran through his hair and he sat down beside you.

The two of you sat in silence for who knows how long, both thinking about what to say.

"Is it positive?" Mark whispered. You nodded, not wanting to say anything.

"What are we gonna do?" He whispered again.

"I don't know Mark...I'm scared.." you admitted to him. You we're only 25 years old and pregnant. Hopefully the pregnancy test was wrong, neither of you were ready for a child.

The two of you have talked about your future together before. You wanted kids and so did he but both agreed that you should get married first. With your busy schedules, you had no time to get married any time soon.

"We can do this babe, I know we can. We'll get you a doctors appointment to make sure that you really are pregnant before we start worrying. We'll get through this together." Mark said as he pulled you in for a comforting hug.