SESSION 0: A Glimpse of Potential

There is only the void. Infinite black stretching endlessly forming a canvas of untouched potential. Silence reigns, deep and profound, wrapping the universe in a shroud of mystery. Out of the abyss, a soft glow emerges, revealing the faint outlines of three cards suspended in the darkness. They float, ethereal and weightless, each whispering secrets of the journey ahead.

Nine of Wands: A figure stands, weary yet unyielding. Shadows of past battles linger, but strength remains. The card speaks of endurance, a reminder of the trials overcome.

Four of Wands Reversed: Celebrations delayed, harmony disrupted. What was meant to be joyous now hangs in uncertainty. The card reveals a world slightly off-kilter, where peace is postponed.

Ace of Wands: A spark ignites, a beacon of potential. The card blazes with the promise of new beginnings, creativity unfurling like flames in the night. It calls for action, for the embrace of untapped power.

As the cards dissolve into the void, a single wand of fire materializes, glowing with a fierce light. It hovers before the adventurer, casting long shadows that dance with potential.

"Take this gift," the void whispers, "for within it lies the power to create, to transform, and to conquer the unknown."

The young faun woman reaches out, fingers closing around the warm, pulsating wand. The void fades, replaced by a world brimming with possibility, the journey now set ablaze with purpose and fire.