"The Dark Beginning"

Authors Note|©PinkPen01

Before anything else,
Welcome my Dear Readers!
I am elated to introduce another twisted story titled, "The Midnight Stalker".
First of all,
I want to say that this story will not be suitable for everyone. Midnight Stalker will depicts Mature Themes: such as violence, psychological thriller, sexual contents, traumatic scenes, provocative, and explicit words that may be triggering for some readers. And I don't want to traumatize anyone or to cause any trouble. So if this is not your cup of tea or if you're still a minor, better exit my story.
On the other hand, If your into darker stories! then enjoy reading my characters adventure, full of twist and turns.
Also,
This story will have a lot of grammatical errors, cliches moments, and misspelled words. After all, I am not a professional writer, but striving to be one.
So if you spot something, kindly share your thoughts and do not hesitate to provide me some feedbacks. Or even correct me, critique it. So that I'll be able to fully harness my craft enabling me to make this story more presentable and enjoyable to read.
This will also be written in Tag-lish.
Lastly,
don't forget to vote and enjoy this story. Share your insights, 'cause I really love reading your comments.
Love lot's. 🌸💞

___________________________________________

Synopsis•.

Her Midnight Stalker Title

Title

Whispers in the Dark

"Anita's captivating beauty transcends all limits, awakening a primal longing within him to possess her. It drives him to entertain forbidden fantasies, clandestinely visiting her under the veil of night. He watches from the shadows, consumed by an insatiable obsession, tracing her every step with fervent fascination. Despite being a stranger in her midst, he is drawn to her inner circle, spellbound by her allure, yearning for her in silence."

Not your typical love story.
Mature Content: R18+
DARK ROMANCE

.

.

.

___________________________________________

⚠️Trigger Warning: R18+⚠️
Extremely not suitable for young readers, be advised to read responsibly. Or better, exit this story.

Prologue

"DARK ROOM"

A beautiful women's face was stumbled to a soft mattress, both of her hands are firmly tied towards a king size bed spreading her arms widely. As her moans illuminates around the four corners of the room.