i guess it ends here. (2/2)

It was the day, that everyone has been waiting for. Mia's wedding.

Mia and her friends (Sage, Aileen and Mia became friends after being assigned to the same modelling agency) were taking care of things for the wedding.

While Mia was getting styled by her stylist, she can't seem to get Cal's interview out of her mind.

She never knew Cal did that, or felt that.

She kept rewatching, and rewatching the the part where Cal said her message to Mia. She saw the pain in Cal's eyes. The same thing Cal saw when Mia's mom and Dan's parents made a deal.

She remembers those eyes, all to well.

She wanted to cry, and cry, but her makeup was being done.

She's happy with Dan. Dan has made her the luckiest woman alive, yet she's still thinking about the past no-label relationship.

"Hearing my name come out of your mouth, it sounds so sweet." Mia thinks.

Has she really not gotten over this whole situation?

Why hasn't she said a word that could possibly change the past?

"Why."

Thoughts roam around her head. it all hurts. A pain that she thought was healed, reopened once again.

Flashback:

"Ma, ba't ka pumayag?" Mia's voice breaking as she repeteadly asked her mother.

"Ano ba, Mia! Puro ka tanong! Mabuting bata 'yon si Daniel, di ka sasaktan!"

"Di nga ako sasaktan, pero pagmamahal pa ba 'yon kung pilit lang?"

"Matututunan mo ring mahalin si Daniel."

"Eh may mahal na nga ako eh!"

"Sino? 'Yong babaeng yon? She wouldn't afford to make you a life you deserve. At saka, babae yon! Okay pa sana kung lalaki."

"Ma, you don't know anything!"

"But i do know one thing. Masunurin kang anak, kahit ayaw mo susundin mo." The mom said, in a manipulative tone.

End of Flashback

"I fought for Cal, but no matter what i did, i still had to do it." Mia says in her mind, while looking at Dan in a loving way.

Ngayon pa'ko mag babackout, after me and dan planned this together for multiple years? Mia thought to her self.

Isang sabi mo lang na mahal mo pa'ko 'di ko itutuloy 'tong kasal eh:(

She really couldn't get Cal out of her.

Despite her marriage being held today, she can't look at Dan the way she looked at him before. What changed:(