Isip

Ngayon, lalaban akong DSPC Feature Writing. kasama yung mga ibang students, and kasama din si Mia for some reason???

Siya yung katabi ko habang nasa school service kami. We didn't talk much, regarding the awkward situation.

she tweeted, and i looked at her beside me.

"Heyy, may ganon pala tayong pic? IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED WHEN WE WENT ON A DATE?" i asked, hoping for an answer

"Yeahh, and you kinda enjoyed it." she replied, smiling.

BUT HOW? I COULDNT REMEMBER A SINGLE THING?

"Bakit pala di ko maalala?" i asked, cause i needed answers din noh.

"You drank my drink. It had a sleep drug. I have insomnia kasi." she said.

Well that made sense, pero that doesnt explain the hickey shi.

She explained furthermore. "But di tumatabla sayo ung gamot. Kaya naging drowsy ka lang. And you told me to kiss you and thennn..."

Okay that makes much more sense, pero ano kayang nagawa ko sakaniya? 😟 Grabe bai, ang wild.

-
We arrived sa school na lalabanan namin. I entered the assigned room, and Mia was just outside our door, watching me.

That fueled me the thing in me to win first place, For Mia.

I was writing a feature article, she was the one i chose to feature.

-
After i wrote, i waited patiently for the other participants. And Mia was still standing there, waiting for me.

Her smile was so pretty. It felt like home.

-
It was the awarding ceremony, all of the participants from my school gathered in one place, waiting to be called.

It was my category's turn, for announcing the winners. I won first place!

And my article was that good, my paper even got featured in other schools.

I told Mia she was the one i featured in my article. Her smile when she heard my words was amazing.

She means that much to me, i hope she knows that.

-
On the ride home, i was in the window seat, she was still beside me.

I had earphones on, and i gave her the other pair. While listening to songs on shuffle, the song Museo played.

The chorus played.
"Di ko maiwasang pagmasdan ang 'yong larawan. Kahit di mo mamalayan, ikaw lang ang gustong tignan.

Di ko man masabi, kahit na di maaari. P'wede ba 'kong manatili? Ikaw lang ang gustong pagmasdan."

We both looked at eachother at the same time, hearing those words. She smiled.

She carefully slid her hand into mine, making them intertwine. She rested her head on my shoulder, i couldn't bare to move a muscle.