UNUSUAL INCIDENTS V

After Aarohi left, Kavya was sitting alone thinking for a while about everything. She is living life of a girl who is a total stranger. She never felt this much weak in her whole life. Kavya was a great actress that's what everyone says, but today she was in the role with no scripts.

There was sound of the door being pushed, it was Chinmay and Swara. Their feet were approaching slowly. Kavya's body shook with terror as she had no idea who they're and she might say something wrong. She covers herself completely with blanket.
Swara looks at the blanket with an eyebrow raised, "Aarohi, what's wrong with you? You're feeling cold right now? It's so hot outside." She looks at ceiling "and the fan is off too". Swara tries removing the blanket by pulling it with all her force.
And kavya was pulling it from her side. And in her mind, she thought how much crazy people are here?? Can't even let me rest??
While this was going on Chinmay was rolling his eyes and he left a note their while sighing.
Kavya heard him and felt disheartened as she can't say anything to them, but she still wants to talk.
Swara fells on the floor because of the whole drama and gets angry. " Oh my god Aarohi, what is this? Just tell me to go away I'll leave". Kavya uncovered herself and said "I'm sorry... I need some space. Hope you... don't mi- mind".
Swara answered with a smile, "It's alright, whenever you feel alright, we can talk, I have lots of things to say and do with you. Vivaan and me both love you and we are waiting for you. And your hospital friend, Chinmay also. Right Chinmay??" She looks around and gets annoyed. And she was fuming with anger shouting his name.
Kavya starts laughing loudly and then she looks at the card hanging on Swara's neck. She thinks to herself oh her name is Swara. Pretty name. Sounds like some beautiful note of an instrument. Finally, I know at least two names and this one more guy I need to see him. Kavya was lost in her thoughts
Swara left without saying anything. She felt weird around Aarohi as one minute she laughed another time, she stares into her face and zones out.
Aarohi was at a cafe. A really vibrant environment with chill atmosphere. Smell of coffee and baked cookies surrounded the whole area. Everyone looked busy going their own thing.
She was called here to discuss next movie's script. Her heart was beating so hard, never in her life she saw so many big, reputed people in front of her. And now she will have to give her opinions.
A man with beard and glasses looked at her. He was one of the biggest directors. He sipped coffee and asked "Kavya, what do you think about your next movie, will you do commercial or some societal message type film? Yeah, you can rest and all. I'm really sorry that you had to go through that accident, but we'll be waiting for you to bounce back"
Aarohi had a blank expression with visible confusion on her face. Everyone giggled after looking at her. One of them said mockingly "Seems like our diva is losing her memory because of the accident". Aarohi smiles awkwardly and replied back to director "sir, can you please provide themes or details of both the stories so that I can ponder and analyze upon it".
Director choked on coffee. People tried comforting him. He replied "Kavya, you were the one who used to just ask for payment and agree for any random movie with more pay. What's gotten into you? Trying to clean your image or something after your liquor habits are spread all over?" He laughs terribly.
Aarohi was sweating and feeling uncomfortable. She stood up "Excuse me, I'll be back from washroom in a while". She left. In the bathroom, she keeps splashing water on her face. She thought God what am I doing? I don't even know about the life I'm living. Is this what I wanted augh I'm bound to make mistakes. I'll just say I'm not feeling well and leave from here that's it. Until I talk with kavya.
While leaving, she goes to the counter and takes coffee. She walks in hurry and stumbles upon a tall guy, with a long ass bag on his back, his face was covered with mask. But she could only see his piercing eyes that showed annoyance. The coffee fell on him. He shouts while removing his mask "Damn, what the fuck ??!!!" And looks at his guitar bag, he sighs in relief at least it's safe. He again looks back at her with pure anger. She was shivering meanwhile she was recalling in her head that he is a famous...