INTRUDER II

She responded, "I feel really great about being part of such a beautiful movie."
The interviewer looked at her weird expressions and she decided to end the interview then and there because she seemed like she had no interest. Everyone looked confused. People started removing the setup.
Aarohi got up and decided to thank Ekansh. But he was nowhere to be found. She felt quite rage that he is so weird first, he would push people away then pull them by helping without even asking.
She decided to leave and gather more information about the project she has to work in. And how she will have to possibly see Ekansh every day. But that wasn't the scariest part, first of all she doesn't know how to act and then her social anxiety, the cherry on the top.
Aarohi was home now after running away from all those flashy lights and shining lies. She felt really discharged after being looked at by so many people. Even now she was feeling as if someone was eying on her, on her every move she made. She decided to lie on her bed and sleep as the weather was really calm today after a long time with hint of comfort in her lonely nights and living an unknown life.
Here at Vivaan's home, him, Swara and Chinmay were all sitting and thinking really hard as if their life depended on something.
Swara exclaimed while saying " Vivaan, the pool party is an extremely stupid idea."
Vivaan with a fake smile, "I know, you don't have to say it again. If you can't use your brain, don't criticize mine at least." They both started an argument while Chinmay remained calm and focused on thinking about the birthday party ideas for Aarohi.
Chinmay cleared his throat and said "Listen, we just have 2 hours left basically. And you both are so unbearable and childish that you told me about her birthday just a while ago and you're still arguing.  Let's not overdo anything as we got no time. Just focus on doing something at least that will warm her heart."
Swara whispering to Vivaan "You know he is calling us immature indirectly". Vivaan chuckled and said, "Not me, that's you."
Swara: "Just die already."
Vivaan: "sure, death will be better than tolerating your stupid ass"
Chinmay sighed and started working on his idea. They both felt guilty and joined gradually.

Here at Ekansh's place, he's on call "The new place you recommended me to shift into is really fabulous bro. I just got here, and I love it already. All the facilities from greenery to security seems great. Thanks, Atharva. " He looked at a cat that was entering his house, looked really cute. So, he hung up. And followed the cat. And took million pictures of it while adoring her with tears in his eyes.
After a while, he calmed himself and thought ahh great no one saw me like that. It's too embarrassing

Ekansh sat at the door, mesmerized by the kitten. Meanwhile, in Kavya's apartment, Aarohi stirred on the bed, jolted awake by strange noises nearby. She threw off the blanket and landed her feet on the floor, only to feel an unsettling sensation. Startled, Aarohi let out a terrified shout.

Gathering her courage, she peeked beneath the bed, and a chill ran through her veins. A menacing figure lurked in the shadows, his twisted smile and gaze making her blood run cold. Without hesitation, Aarohi fled in panic, her heart racing wildly.

The stalker swiftly gave chase, his voice echoing through the apartment. "I've been trying to get to you for so long! You have no idea how hard it was to get into this place, watching you every day. And now, I've finally got you, sweetie. I'm sorry you got into that accident because of me, but I'm not leaving you again!"

Aarohi's mind reeled in horror as she desperately tried to shake him off. She poked his eyes, bit his hand, and scratched his face, her body trembling with fear. She came outside, she pressed the elevator button but opted for the stairs instead. Her stalker took the adjacent elevator after looking at the lift going downward.

As Aarohi was running, she saw a flat's door open, she spotted a figure sitting nearby and, in a split second, she decided to get into that house as it would be safer, she pushed the person into the house and rushed inside, slamming the door shut behind her. Tears streamed down her face as she locked the door.