PROLOGUE

Someone is squeezing my throat very hard. I try to get out of that hold. But, it's really strong. Slowly, he tightened his hold more. I was out of breath.

Suddenly, my eyes get opened and I woke up from my dream in the middle of night with my heart pounding against my chest. It took me few seconds to calm my racing heartbeat. The whole scenario once again played infront of my eyes and I fought the tears gathering my eyes.

My hands struggled to find the water bottle in the dark and when I finally found it, it was empty. I thought of going back to sleep but my throat was parched. Not wanting to ruin the remaining of my sleep with thirst.

I walked out of the door of my room and found the whole mansion drowned in darkness. This place was already creepy, the darkness just added to the misery. I walked downstairs and made my way to the kitchen. Taking out a bottle of water from the refrigerator, I gulped the cold water down my throat. The sweat started to dissipate and my body began to cool down.

As I turned around to leave, I came across a pair of eyes glaring at me through the dark. Slowly, I started taking my steps back and turned my back towards that person. And Started running. I started climbing the stairs in hurry and I can clearly heard that footsteps which is behind me. It started loud and loud as that person coming close to me.

I am about to scream but...

BUT....

This is a little insight of my story...

I hope you liked it...

Do vote, Comment and follow....