Chapter:01 |The Night

"Sometimes, destiny gives you everything and at the same time it takes all the things from you."

***********

Location- Mumbai
Place- Singhania's Villa
Time- evening

Author POV:

Today is Diwali, and hence, the whole villa of Mr. Singhania is decorated like a new Bride. There were lights everywhere and the walls and stairs were being decorated with flowers. Everyone is very happy and Mr. & Mrs. Singhania and Me too.

(Suddenly the sound of bangles and jhumkas and giggling sound echoes in house and here is our Mrs. Singhania who is coming down the stairs wearing a beautiful saree and gajra in her hair. Today, she was looking no less than a fairy).

 Today, she was looking no less than a fairy)

By the way, this is how our Mrs. Singhania looks. Let's back to story....

"Haaye, Aaj meri jaan lena ka irada hai kya?"
( haaye, Do you want to take my life today?) Mr. Singhania said, while putting his hand on his heart.

"Tumhare issi aada par toh me fidaa hu" ( i am crazy about this side of yours)

Hearing these words, the servants working there starts laughing.

"Accha, ab bas kare, kahin bhi start ho jaate hai".. ( Ok now, that's it, you just started anywhere) Mrs. Singhania replied.

"Waah bhyii, ab apni biwi se flirt karne ka liye bhi jagah dhundhni padegi".
( wow, now I have to find a place to flirt with my wife).. Mr. Singhania said.

Mrs. Singhania laughed and said,

"Chale ab, Muhrat nikalta jaa rahe hai. Aur abhi Puja bhi bakki hai"
( Let's go now, the time is running out. And there is still Puja left)

"Yeh sab toh thik hai, par ammu kahan hai?"
( All this is fine. but, where is this girl?) Mr. Singhania said.

Amu...amu.... Kahan chali gayi ye ladki... ( Amu,amu... Where has this girl gone)

Ma..., ma... dekho papa mera liye Pluto [ Pet dog] laye hai.
( Ma..ma.. look, papa has brought a 'Pluto' for me).

Pluto?... Isse accha toh chaand le aata... Pluto bhi koi lena ki chiz hai
( Pluto?... It would be better if he brought the Moon. Pluto is a strange thing )

Arre... Ma Planet wala Pluto nahi Dog wala Pluto.( Oh mom, It's not a planet. It's a dog)

Ok baba... Chalo ab Puja bhi kar leta hai nahi toh late ho jayega..
( Ok baba, let's do the puja now otherwise we will be late)

Ji madam..., by saying that Amrita and her Pa saluted her mother.

And then they laughed and went to sit for Puja. After worshipping Lakshmi Mata, Sana and her servants took the aarti plate and made Swastik all over the house.
And Ammu went to play firecrackers with her father.

Suddenly, the sound of servants scraping is heard from inside the house and Amu's father runs to his wife with ammu.

He runs up the stairs and then goes to the room from where the sound was coming and sees that his wife has become unconscious and blood is coming out from her head. And after seeing all this amu is in shock.

Mr. Singhania said one of his bodyguards to take out his car. Then, he quickly picks up his wife and takes the car to the hospital and leaves Ammu with her caretaker.

Time skips:

Around 9 PM:

Amu's uncle Mr. Malhotra [ also Mr. Singhania's business partner] enters the villa but, he is not alone, the team of Police is also with him.

But, before anyone understands anything. Amu's uncle starts searching for her father throughout the house along with the police.

Then, some policemen ask their servants and one of them gets scared and tells everything. Then her uncle sends the police to the hospital and as soon as the police leave.

Time skips:

By 10 o'clock at night, in the whole of Mumbai, the news of Mrs. Singhania's death spreads like wildfire.

And a fair number of reporters are organized outside Singhania's Villa and all the bodyguards are deployed to stop those reporters entering the villa.

And at the same time, Amu's uncle enters amu's room from the door and lifts amu in his arms. And after saving Amu from everyone's sight, he walks out of the villa through the back door with ammu.

+++++++++++++++

After all, where is Amu's uncle taking her?

Where is Mr. Singhania?

Who killed Mrs. Singhania?

Actually, what happened to that night?

To get all the answers wait for the next chapter.

~Cutearts