THREE

3 months later

Again, you are having a date with him and a sleep over and guess what, you lied to your parents again of having a girls night at your friend's and staying the weekend, Well lying isn't good but for him you want to do it. You'll go straight to his place after classes end and then to date. There is no need to worry about your outfit of date. You already have some dresses and makeup skin care in his closet already.

"Mom, I'm leaving, I'll see you later," you said as you already told her your lies. "Wait a minute, aren't you having a lot of sleepovers these days?" she asked as she was sipping on her green tea. True it's like fifteenth time "oh come on mom I'm not 2 I'm 20, for God sakes" you rolled your eyes playfully "Yeah, I ain't stoping, just wanted to know if it's a sleep over at a friend's or at boyfriend's" she smirks "No mom alright, I'll leave now."

Classes ended, you bid goodbye to your friends, jungkook's driver is here to drop you home cause he is busy, and he'll be back once he's done. "Ajusshi, have you eaten yet?" you asked buckling your belt as he drove off "Not yet, I didn't get the time dear" you looked at him, he is a old man, have to work, you recpect people who work and make a living but not eating on time is not good. You quickly opened your bag and pulled out a flavored milk bottle and a chocopie you always have in your bag, and put it on the passager seat as you're on the back seat "Make sure to eat it once you drop me, and then eat something more nourishing meal once you're back hmm" he smiled and nodded.

Jungkook❤<babe, are you home yet?>

Not yet, I'm on my way, baby

Jungkook❤<alright, eat when you reach, and take a nap hmm>

Okay, have you eaten? It's past lunchtime

Jungkook❤ <I'm eating now, don't worry, sweetheart, I'll see you in a few😚>

See you home.💓

"Y/N eat up, or Jungkook will be mad at me" his maid who is in her late 40's told you, you giggled and sat on the dinning table "What's for lunch, ajumma" you asked excited "It's pasta with salad, and some smoothie you like" she served you, and you started eating "ajumma, did you eat yet?" you asked as she shook her head "Not yet, I'll eat once you're done" you frown your face "Why, eat with me ajumma" you said you don't like eating when people around haven't yet so pulled her to sit on the right chair "No, I can't eat with you" she says and was about to get up, but you pulled her back "Yes, you can, here, I'll serve you" she looked at you adoring your behavior, most rich Girls like you don't have a warm heart, they would never like to eat with maids, but you are different, that's why you are here, as her boss's girlfriend.

"I'm home" jungkook said as the maid come and took his bag to put on the right place "Where is Y/N Ms Choi" he asked wanting to see you "She is in bedroom, taking a nap" she smiled a serve him some water, he took a sip and went upstairs to meet you

You are sleeping with the same outfit on the soft bed. Your peaceful face brings him peace. "Sweety, get up, we have a date, remember?" he whispers slowly, playing with your hair."I'm up. " You sat up slowly, and he planted a good kiss on your lips."Let's get ready. "

You are ready now, jungkook already waiting downstairs as you wore a pretty simple but elegant with your natural straight hair and light makeup  best way to pull off any look black heels to pair up with it.

"I'm ready, baby

"I'm ready, baby. Let's get going." You walked downstairs, and you twirled around in front of him. "Do I look good?" jungkook snakes his arms around you, waist."Perfect!" You giggle, kissing his cheek."Let's go, "

The meal was nice, all filled up with talks, his perverted compliments and laughter "Let's dance" he ask and pulled you to himself, this area is private, no one around, only you and him, he signaled the staff to play some  soft music. You wrapped your arms around his neck, swaying your bodies to the rhythm, "Do you know, how much I'm enjoying this moment" he smiled at your words "Me too baby" you bring yourself more closer "I love you" his grip on your waist tighten even more "Say it again" he whispers "I love you" and next this was his lips on yours, this one was so gentle and soft, your heads going side to side, eyes closed "I love you too baby"

Your home after having a good time with him, you are sticking to him, he have to carry you everywhere, and now you are still on his lap arms around his neck straddling him in his bedroom, as he is watching some news on the TV, his and caressing your back. "I'm feeling emotional," you wishper in his ear. "Why honey?" You snuggled more in his neck."Because this night feels so good with you, " he lets out a chuckle, "You're a baby," "Can we cuddle......naked?" you said what you wanted to say for long time, you want to feel what it feels like, "And do you think if I have you naked, cuddling would be the only thing we're doing?" you knew this was coming but you're ready for it "I don't care, let's get naked" and the next thing was you guys are naked, he is having his boxers on while you're completely naked, having those boobs In his  sight, he can't help but to grab them, cupping them in his palm "Can we at least, like ....I mean let's do something tonight." God, you really want something more than just make out now."Yes, let's touch each other today." you said and smash your lips on his, pushing your tougue in his mouth while he squeezed your boobs. "Just to let you know, I like it dirty, even if it's touching, baby." You want it...dirty then. "Now lay down and spread your legs" you follow what he said with a red face, you look up, mirror, the sealing has a mirror, means your going to see whatever he's gonna do, making you more excited "You see the mirror up there, you'll be seeing yourself getting a good eat out baby, exciting? Isn't it?" so, so exciting it is, you can see yourself naked, totally naked with him between your legs, and now he is playing with your boobs, sucking on the nipples, so good, you are getting wet, and your exciting, your hormones on there peek "Fuck baby, I love it" getting your boobs massaged is so so good, you're having goosebumps.  He sat on his knees, still having his hands palming your boobs "Such nice boobs you got, babe, I'll be sucking them every day." you looked in the mirror moaning "Enjoying watching yourself baby, isn't it looking like a adult movie your watching" you nodded "baby please hurry up" you said desperate "Not so fast baby, tell me have you touched your self" you held his hand on your boobs "Y-yes" he squeezed them more loving the bouncy flesh "Do it, show me how did you do it" he takes your hand and put to fingers in his mouth "Look at me darling," he sucks two fingers, wetting them in his saliva "Now put those fingers in your pussy and let your man see how you do it" he pulled you to the edge of the bed and kneels in the floor pushing your legs open wide for him to see, you put those finger in, moans escape one by one, "enough, now let me do it" he put your hand away and kissed your core softly making you moan louder, planting few more soft kisses, he gave it a long lick and push tongue in your core your eyes rolled back and hand squeezing boobs. You look up and see the site of his mouth on your pussy. Seriously a live porn. He pushed his finger in your core thrusting them while sucking on the small bud. "So beautiful baby, I can eat you all day" he slapped you boob, his fingers thrusting continually "You gonna stay naked from now on with me baby, when we're alone, need to have this body in my sight" "I'm close baby" he immediately replaced his fingers with mouth wanting you to cum in his mouth. You reached your high and he licked you clean.

"Let me suck you off  baby" you said looking down at him. "I don't know how to, guide me"

Now he laid on the bed with you totally naked on top of him, licking his neck while his hands are caressing your back, "I'm gonna go down" you inform before going lower and pulled his boxers down, his hard cock big in front of you "first rub it slowly with your palm" he said as you follow taking his cock in your hand and stroking it slowly, a groan left his lips making you wet "Now lick the tip" you take his head in your mouth and give kitty licks on it, he can see your back and butt clearly in the mirror above, fuck when he choose to put a mirror on ceiling he did the great job. "Now bob your head on it baby, take it in your mouth" you did it swirling your tongue around his head, playing with the balls looking straight in his eyes, the eye contact making it more erotic and sensual, he is groaning in a husky voice, after a good five minutes he came in your mouth, "Swallow it baby, and show me your mouth" you gulp it down and open your mouth to show him, he kissed your mouth shoving his tongue in it tasting it. "I don't think it's only gonna be touching love,"

To be continued

Comment your thoughts ( ̄3 ̄)