FOUR

He is in you, buried deep in you, and it hurts like hell, and he is trying to distract you by giving kisses and caresses. Your breathing is heavy. "M-move," you stuttered out in a low tone. "You sure it could hurt more if I move." he placed a kiss on your cleavage. "Just do it, I'm fine, baby," you again say the same thing. And he moved in a slow pace, that's right he likes it dirty and rough but considering your first, he decided to do it slow and sweet, placing kisses on your skin, lips cheeks forehead, he did his best to make you enjoy your first and feel less pain, he knows he is good in bed, but now he is with someone who have zero experience in this. But he is enjoying her tightness and cluelessness. He can enjoy controlling her, guiding her. "Enjoying baby," he asked close to your lips. He saw the tears stainning cheeks have dried as you're moaning beneath him. Fuck. What a sight, you moaning loudly beneath him, he buried deep in you while you're holding on him tight following his lead. "This is just a starting babe. There are more dirty things coming for you to experience, and I make sure you'll enjoy it." Oh baby, you are ready to experience more things. Just like he said, you'll enjoy it, making you more excited.

Morning

The sun is up. You're still sleeping wrapped in a warm blanket. You're naked, totally, and the blanket is keeping you warm. And he is smoking, sitting in the huge balcony next to his room, where he have a huge sofa and table here, he doesn't smoke often, it's just when he's stressed or after sex, he would just send the woman off and smoke having his own time. But today he got you in his bed, he's waiting for you to wake up so he could eat with you and take care of you. He is shirtless only with a sweatpants on thinking about the last night. Last night was lovely for him. He ain't a vanilla sex type of guy, Usually when he sleeps with someone, there is no foreplay no kisses he would just straightly slam in and pound, even with his ex wife, the kisses were short without meaning unlike the last night, where he made sure your wet enough, you're not in pain, kisses were long and passionate expressing his feelings. He felt happy and full today.

Once your eyes opened, you looked  around the room for him and found him on the balcony with a cigarette between his fingers, looking at the bright sky. You woke up and spot his shirt on the bed which he have kept for you to wear, you quickly wore it and drag all the blanket with you to him, although you're sore down there but you can take this much, once you reach him his eyes fell on you and you gave him a eye smile, you sat beside him cuddling him from the side after wraping the blanket around you both, he wraps his arms around your shoulder and play with your hair. "I was expecting you to cuddle me once I wake up." You pout, making him peak your lips."I wanted to smoke, babe. I'm sorry, " he took a puff before releasing it in air."Do you smoke?" You did, but it was 1-2 times."Yeah, just a few times, my friends forced me. Do you smoke often? I haven't seen you smoking before" he take a puff again "No, I just do it when I'm stressed, and I like it after sex too" Oohh so he is a cigarette after sex type of man. You like it. He takes a puff, but instead of releasing it in the air, he grabs your mouth, connects his lips with yours, and releases the smoke. Fuck that was hot, so hot, now all you want is to standdle, take his cock in you and ride him, while he smoke in front of you. "Can we like, can I ride you while you smoke." oh he smirk at your straight forwardness and the thought of you riding him under the open sky while he smoke "Let's do it" and in next few minutes the blanket was on the floor while you are riding him. The shirt you wore is rode up till your breasts and his sweatpants pooling around his feet. He again took a puff and connect your lips to give you a passionate kiss. "You look so fucking cute riding me like this love" He looks at your pleased face moaning infront of him. He don't have to care about people seeing you, this place his totally safe for that. He leans his back on the back of the couch taking puffs again and looking at your breast bouncing up and down. He can't help but to slap it and play with your nipple. So soft and bouncy, his favorite now, the first thing now he wants to do when he wake up next to you is to push your shirt up and suck them. Starting his day having the best pair of boobs, God he ain't complaining. He'll devour them so much. When he had enough with them, he made his way down to your pussy and rubs his thumb on your bud roughly, diving you more crazy. "I'm cumming baby" he crush the cigarette on the ash tray placed on the small table next to the couch and grab your butt and thrust upwards roughly "Freaking cum baby, on my cock now" and thats it, you cum closing your eyes and digging your nails in his shoulder. And he is still thrusting cause he haven't cum yet. It took him another few minutes to cum but he pulled out cause he ain't wearing protection. Calming down he wore his pants back and pick you up "let's shower, then I'll feed my baby and then maybe you can ride my face" he smirks while you kiss him roughly "I'm down for it".

"You'll be down for my cock in your mouth too baby."

And exactly after 1 hour in which you bathe together, he fed you the food he cooked because he asked his maid to take a day off, you're again riding his face like he said, freaking too much sexual stuff and it's not even been 24 hours, but what to do, he's too hot to resist, and he have  great tongue and dick making you give in, and now you're again on his fluffy bed while he is fully dressed laying on the bed while you're totally naked riding his face, he grips you're thighs to keep you in the place, like this his tongue can go more deeper in you which is making you a moaning mess, you throw your head back to look up in the mirror and this has to be the sexiest sight in the world for sure..... Once you cum, you got off his face and laid beside him. "You enjoyed right?" you giggled "You did a great job" you peck his cheek " he wraps his tattooed arm around you to squeeze your boob, "Let's me return the favor" you were about to go between his legs but he stopped "Not now, right now I just want you to cuddle me hmm. Return the favor once I ask." you nodded. "Can you undress, like I feel awkward being the only one naked." he chuckle and quickly undress, goes under the blanket with you. "I wanted to ask something, are you fine with it?" you had to, it's has been bothering you for long "hmm, go ahead baby"

"Why did you divorced your ex wife?"
He knew one day you gonna ask this and he have to answer cause you have every right to know "She cheated baby, I was arranged with her by my parents when I was 25, I tried my best to work that relationship, took her on dates, made sure she have everything, but I could never connect to her. I even had sex with her so that at least I could feel something for her, I never felt good with her, and after 3 years of marriage I got to know she was cheating with her college time boyfriend on me and just after that I divorced her, she demanded a huge sum of money so that I consider my decision again, but I just wanted to get rid of her. And I'm glad she never fell pregnant with my baby, otherwise it would have been more hard." fuck, how can someone cheat on him, like he is everything anyone can ask for. Must be a desperate hoe fucking around, hope she is regretting. "but I don't care, I got you now, and that's the only thing matter to me." he pecks your lips again. "Now if you're done, let's have one more round" he smirks getting on top of you. "Making love to you would be my favorite thing  from now on"

To be continued

Comment your thoughts\˚ㄥ˚\

See you soon ╮(╯▽╰)╭