24/7, 365

The girls are already at their respective rooms, they immediately head home after successfully finishing their sold out concert in NFT. The bunso line is now in their pyjamas, same as the older ones. The OA line planned to watch some dramas in their living room while Aiah and Colet were in their shared room. Probably still freshening up.

After showering, Colet was in their closet room. Still in her robe, she grabs her phone to play some music on spotify when she notices a notification from the X app. Because of curiosity, she opened it, catching a sight of the name of their older member.

"Why is she trending?" Colet murmured.

After clicking Aiah's name on the trending list, she furrowed her brow. Her blood starts to boil when she sees that the recent issues were brought back because the person who caused it added more fuel to the fire. Scrolling through latest tweets, her anger rose up when it showed that the man was playing victim. Seeing screenshots from FB, it only makes her more pissed off.

"Hindi pa talaga tapos tong lalakeng to after invading my girlfriend's privacy that night?! Pati mga kaibigan niya nakisawsaw, pisti tong mga to. Siguro kung nandun lang ako baka hindi lang suntok aabutin sakin nung tarantadong yon." She spat, bookmarking one tweet that has all the screenshots of the other party.

She turned off her phone, already not in the mood to play some music. She hastily changed into her pyjamas and went back to their bedroom only to be greeted by her girlfriend already laying on their bed, back facing her.

Aiah was still in her casual clothes, Colet knows for sure that she's not sleeping yet. She's thinking deeply about everything that happened.

You didn't do anything wrong, you've been the kindest human being ever existed in this world. My poor Aiahkins.

"Langga, I'm done na. You can take a shower na po, yung towel mo nasa bathroom na." Colet softly said, walking around then kneeling in front of her. Aiah sat up, she took a deep breath before looking at those eyes that soothes her.

"Okay, thank you." Aiah smiled but not the usual smile she always wears. Colet felt a pang on her chest, as she watches Aiah walk inside their bathroom like she's spacing out. Not showing any emotions.

After several minutes, Colet heard their closet door open. Signalling that Aiah was done changing. She looks up from her phone seeing her there standing up with her head lowered. Colet finds it cute, Aiah indeed has the spirit of a dog. Golden retriever to be exact.

"Cuddles?" She asks, placing her phone on the bedside table before opening her arms, signing the older for a hug.

Aiah nodded cutely, slowly walking towards her to join her in bed with a small smile across her face. When she's already beside her Colet immediately envelopes her with a hug. Being the big spoon between them, Colet caresses her hair and just lets them fall in silence for a moment.

In a few seconds, Colet suddenly heard her sobs and she quickly got worried and moved to look at her.

"Shh, stop crying langga." Colet cooed, still caresses her hair.

Aiah looks at her while letting her tears fall down. Colet sees how vulnerable she is. With a light peck on her lips, she wiped her tears away from her cheeks and start whispering some sweet comforting words.

"I didn't even do anything wrong, all I wanted was just some space and privacy but why does it feel like it's wrong to ask for it. Ba't parang kasalanan ko pa?" Aiah said between her sobs.

"No, walang mali sa'yo mahal. This isn't about you, it's about them being so toxic and doesn't know how to show decency. You're a human being, you also deserve respect." Colet genuinely said.