You're Mine

"Hindi mo na ako mahal!" Aiah shouted, throwing all the clothes of Colet downstairs.

"Teka lang, langga. Si Mikha kase nagyaya na lumabas." Colet responded, dodging all the clothes that were thrown at her.

"You've been busy with your work now, you're going out with them?! Wala ka ng oras para sa akin!" Aiah walked downstairs holding a pile of clothes.

"Langga, we just had a date earlier!" Colet yelled as she runs around the living room because her wife is now running after her.

"Layas! You don't love me anymore" Aiah then throws the last clothes in her hands at the brunette.

"Take whatever is yours and get out of this house!"Aiah spat at her while glaring.

"Fine!"

Colet pick up her things then putting it on the couch, suddenly she walk towards her and immediately carried her like a sack of potatoes.

"What do you think you're doing!? Vergara, ibaba mo ako!" Aiah demanded her as she punch the brunette back.

"You said I'll take all the things na pag mamayari ko, so I'm taking you because you're mine." Colet cheekily smiled, despite not being able to see her wife's reaction. She knows she is blushing already.

"Diyan ka magaling, ano ba put me down!" She was so close to ripping her clothes because of annoyance.

"No, until you stop being a baby." Colet brought her upstairs and entered inside their room.

"Ibaba mo nga ako Colet Vergara!" Colet didn't listen instead she closed the door and put her down on their bed.

"Why did you lock the door?" Aiah asked.

"Wala lang, can you stop being a baby." Colet said, crossing her arms and looked at her wife seriously.

"I'm not being a baby," Aiah scoffed, also crossing her arms while pouting.

"Yes you are, langga. I'm just going to hang out with them and we're not drinking any alcohol. We're just going to a restaurant that Gwen booked, I won't be coming home late." Colet explained but Aiah stayed silent.

"Langga, are you listening? " But no response.

"Okay suit yourself, you'll be staying here until I get home" Colet was about to stand up when she heard her wife talk.

"Fine." Aiah looked at her with a pissed face. However, Colet ignored her and stand up.

"Langga, please don't ignore me na" Aiah muttered in her baby voice.

Colet chuckled, she look at her and her heart melts when she saw her wife's pouting with a puppy eyes.

"Will you let me hangout with my friends na ba?" Colet asked completely facing her.

"Yes I will, I'm sorry." Aiah softly said, looking up to stare at her.

Colet finally smiled, she opened her arms for a hug. She obliged and jumped into her arms. She felt Aiah snuggled in her neck, melting in her arms.

"I'll be going now." Colet murmured softly, not breaking the hug. Aiah moved her head to look at her.

"Okay, just don't flirt with other girls. Pag ikaw nambabae hindi lang damit mo itatapon ko palabas, sa susunod kasama kana." Aiah threatened but Colet just giggled.

"Don't worry I won't and never will be." Colet cups her face and kiss her lips. Aiah had other plans instead she wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her deeply. Colet of course didn't want to be dominated, so she moved and pinned her against the nearest wall.

Aiah let out a whimper when she felt her kisses slowly coming down to her neck. Another moan was let out by Aiah when Colet sucked and nipped her sensitive spot before pulling away.

"Maybe you should just stay." Aiah's voice was raspy, eyes hooded trying to catch her breath.

"I would love to, Aiahkins. But Mikha is calling me nonstop." Colet said and Aiah just rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Whatever, just have fun there. No babae, okay?" Aiah firmly said, Colet just pecked her lips.

"Yes po, I have to go na. I love you." Colet give her a last kiss and immediately grab her long coat and car keys.

"I love you more, langga." Aiah sweetly said. She walked her wife outside their front porch and watched her drive away.

When the car is out sight she immediately head inside and a big mess greeted her.

"Now, I'm going to start cleaning. Salamat nalang sa tantrums ko." Aiah groaned as she starts picking all the clothes she throws at her wife earlier.